Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Paris and Moon City

Jump to newest

By *teed99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I will be visiting Paris 19th to 24th May and will be at Moon City on 20th and 22nd. Be pleased to meet up with any other fabbers there at the same time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've tried to get in as a single male, but it's tricky. It sure if anyone has any other luck.

By *teed99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"I've tried to get in as a single male, but it's tricky. It sure if anyone has any other luck."

Managed it twice last year.

By *teed99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Could be an interesting trip with the current and proposed labour situation but hey ho, he who dares wins!

over a year ago

I've been many times, and written much about it in my book "First Tango in Paris The Conclusion", always many single guys to play with there, great place xxx

By *teed99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Went to Moon City last night and WOW, one of the best Friday nights I have spent in a club anywhere (and I visit one every Friday). Having visited the club last year, I thought things could not get much better but how wrong I was.

Although most of the play rooms have lockable doors, this year there seemed to be a trend to keep them open for either viewing or for others to join in. Everyone was very respectful and language (or lack of it in my case) did not cause any problems.

Moon City is well run and similar in many respects to my usual club in the UK, The Vanilla Alternative.

Although expensive for single guys, it's well worth it once or twice a year.

I'm back there tomorrow for Sunday brunch.

over a year ago

Will be in Paris next week. What is the best day to go during the week. (Mon _ Thursday ).

Thanks

By *teed99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

A really unbelievable time at Sunday brunch at Moon City. Met a wonderful French lady as soon as I arrived and spent 6 hours together. Amazing!

over a year ago

Interesting that you got in with no trouble. I'll try again so. Any particular time you arrived at? (I only tried once before)

By *teed99 OP   Man
over a year ago

Kettering

"Interesting that you got in with no trouble. I'll try again so. Any particular time you arrived at? (I only tried once before)"

I arrived at 4pm but was asked to come back about 5. I guess to allow more couples to arrive and keep things balanced.

Post new Message to Thread