Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Not Cap

Jump to newest

By *alldark44 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Alsager

Because it seems like every lifestyleist only goes Cap.

I am in the beautiful Limousin near Le Dorat all week and can accommodate

Andy x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *elaninMaverickWoman
2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Because it seems like every lifestyleist only goes Cap.

Andy x"

As a single woman who likes to drink and not drive, it's just the easiest introduction to swinger/nudism in France.

I know nothing about camping and I get car sick in taxis...so I have to find someone to go with to share the driving and camping.

I also love the beach more than....the forest or the city/town.

Things are happening in Nice and Paris as I've seen on the Forum.

It would have been better if you planned in advance to meet some of the people in Limousin before you actually got there especially as a single guy.

Oh well Hindsight.

By *aulnextMan
2 weeks ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Lots of fun to be had outside Cap in France . We second home owners find likeminded people

By *alldark44 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Alsager

Hi

Sorry you misunderstood

Meeting not really a problem had some fantastic time. But a large majority of the French section threads are about Cap. A lot of us in France are not. It would be nice to have a broader spread of folk that's all. Thanks

By *aulnextMan
2 weeks ago

Hoar Cross Staffordshire

Agreed

By *elaninMaverickWoman
2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Hi

Sorry you misunderstood

Meeting not really a problem had some fantastic time. But a large majority of the French section threads are about Cap. A lot of us in France are not. It would be nice to have a broader spread of folk that's all. Thanks"

Maybe it's a generational thing...Most people my age don't own a second home or a motor home/Caravan

Or it might be a city thing. I've only ever lived in cities so most of my friends are from cities.

Most of the swingers I know in the UK, don't have second homes or motorhomes even if they live in the countryside...but most I know are under age 60.....last year I went to a 30th birthday at a swingers club!!

By *elaninMaverickWoman
2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"Hi

Sorry you misunderstood

Meeting not really a problem had some fantastic time. But a large majority of the French section threads are about Cap. A lot of us in France are not. It would be nice to have a broader spread of folk that's all. Thanks"

I think a broader spread would probably be the actual French people living there...not British people....especially in smaller non-international tourist towns/cities...

Like if I go to Cornwall I don't expect to meet French swingers..or anyone French for that matter. French people are always popping up in London though.

Try searching the forum for the place name to see if there are any others close to you. I've seen lots of people in Paris and Nice...but not so much outside...a few in Corsica.

By *alldark44 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Alsager

French are all on Libertines sorry if I spelt it wrong I don't think they are bothered about English unless your fluent

And it's not free like fab.

By *elaninMaverickWoman
2 weeks ago

near Putney Heath

"French are all on Libertines sorry if I spelt it wrong I don't think they are bothered about English unless your fluent

And it's not free like fab."

I pay for Fab in the UK..I pay to go to swingers clubs and nudist clubs in the UK.....I've been ok all the times I've been to France as a Black British Caribbean woman. My French is AS level...about 15 years ago. Lol!

I can only say when in Rome do as the Romans do. Get out the Google translate and the duo lingo apps.

By *itand50Man
2 weeks ago

London

In Var/Cote d'Azur for a week or so. Glass of wine anyone? X

By *am8312Man
2 weeks ago

Brighton

"Because it seems like every lifestyleist only goes Cap.

Andy x"

Totally agree. Fed up seeing endless streams of messages about cap. Sex happens elsewhere too, like the Aveyron.

By *ewbie087Man
2 weeks ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I and my friend will be in Paris from 19th sept till 23rd sept. Can anyone please tell me any swingers clubs in or around Paris? Thanks.

By *alldark44 OP   Man
2 weeks ago

Alsager

What _am8312 said

So come on all you fabbers where are you?

By *ormandieCplCouple
2 weeks ago

Normandie, France

"What _am8312 said

So come on all you fabbers where are you?"

Sur les sites français, on parle français!

By *am8312Man
2 weeks ago

Brighton

"What _am8312 said

So come on all you fabbers where are you?

Sur les sites français, on parle français!"

Oui bien sur ont parles français mais je veux plutôt rencontrer des anglais/e si je suis pour la plupart en vacances chez moi.

By *endezvousMan
2 weeks ago

Neath, South Wales, Niort (79)France

Just outside Niort in 79

By *randmrswife500Couple
2 weeks ago

liverpool

We are in cap now but leaving wed 25th heading Dieppe for ferry on 28th September. Wondering where to stop for some fabulous fun on way home?

By *ine Time FontayneMan
1 week ago

Bracknell

Driving from St Malo to Perpignan starting on 3rd October. Route is flexible if there’s fun to be had

By *llo_alloMan
5 days ago

Bournemouth

"Driving from St Malo to Perpignan starting on 3rd October. Route is flexible if there’s fun to be had "

I’m in Carcassonne just off A61… would love you to drop in for some fun, can accommodate too -J

By *xploringcouplewalesCouple
4 days ago

South Wales

Leaving Brussels tomorrow morning, heading towards Nantes via Troyes, and then north up into Brittany until next Tuesday where we head back to Calais

By *xploringcouplewalesCouple
4 days ago

South Wales

[Removed by poster at 01/10/24 21:12:14]

Post new Message to Thread