Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Brittany and Atlantic coast

Jump to newest

By *s2funlovers OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

North Walsham and Spain

We will be working our way down the Atlantic coast towards northern Spain from the 8th of September. Maybe bump into to similar naughty couples along the way as we travel in our motorhome. Spending a couple of weeks along the northern Spanish coast before heading to the med! A six month trip culminating with January and February skiing in the alps. No real plan other than to catch up with old friends, make some new ones, and have a laugh along the way. Say hi if we are close!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ere4fun200Man
5 weeks ago

nr kidderminster

Sounds like a nice trip…how did you find the process for getting a long stay visa or do you have EU passports?

By *s2funlovers OP   Couple
5 weeks ago

North Walsham and Spain

"Sounds like a nice trip…how did you find the process for getting a long stay visa or do you have EU passports?"
we are on tourist visa.. I re s not that much agro if you follow the cheat sheets

By *laireandAndyCouple
5 weeks ago

Highlands

"Sounds like a nice trip…how did you find the process for getting a long stay visa or do you have EU passports? we are on tourist visa.. I re s not that much agro if you follow the cheat sheets"

Would be very interested to know more about this tourist visa. I have tried google without success.

By *I TwoCouple
5 weeks ago

currently travelling down W France

"We will be working our way down the Atlantic coast towards northern Spain from the 8th of September. Maybe bump into to similar naughty couples along the way as we travel in our motorhome. Spending a couple of weeks along the northern Spanish coast before heading to the med! A six month trip culminating with January and February skiing in the alps. No real plan other than to catch up with old friends, make some new ones, and have a laugh along the way. Say hi if we are close! "

We've booked a couple of nights accommodation at Angelys club in St Jean D'Angely of your around that way on 19th September and I think they have parking for motorhomes. Maybe you'll be long gone by then though

By *enuinecouple 73Couple
4 weeks ago

pontefract

Hi we’re travelling in our motorhome on the 10 th sept heading down coastline to northern Spain then Portugal any tips on where to stay you never know we might bump into you for a cheeky G and T x

By *arleysarCouple
4 weeks ago

Redhill/Reigate

Hi all we are also leaving on the 10 Portsmouth to Cean and heading to Spain would love to meet up for a couple of glasses of wine on the trip down

By *enuinecouple 73Couple
3 weeks ago

pontefract

Hi we’re sailing from Dover in the afternoon it would be great to meet up and swap tips

By *I TwoCouple
3 weeks ago

"Hi we’re sailing from Dover in the afternoon it would be great to meet up and swap tips "

what route are you taking ?

By *awtycpl661Couple
3 weeks ago

honiton

We’ll be heading out for the winter at the end of the month France Spain and portugal x

By *eglieanCouple
3 weeks ago

Torbay

Heading to Last Rochell later this week . In the motorhome Vañne tues Then hope to visit our favourite club Angelys next weekend.

By *I TwoCouple
3 weeks ago

"Heading to Last Rochell later this week . In the motorhome Vañne tues Then hope to visit our favourite club Angelys next weekend. "

Is it worth going to Angelys on a Thursday night ?

By *ets mix it upCouple
3 weeks ago

Exeter

Travelling Plymouth / Roscoff on Sat 14th, exploring Brittany… then following the coast South …

By *awtycpl661Couple
7 days ago

honiton

Ferry booked 4th October Plymouth to roscoff then heading south can’t wait! Xx

By *xploringcouplewalesCouple
4 days ago

South Wales

Leaving Brussels tomorrow morning, heading towards Nantes via Troyes, and then north up into Brittany until next Tuesday where we head back to Calais

By *ine Time FontayneMan
4 days ago

Bracknell

Where are you. I’m travelling down through France next week. Plans are flexible !!

Post new Message to Thread