Back to forum list
Back to France

Cap de Agde

Jump to newest

By *edi123 OP   Couple
13 weeks ago

aberystwyth

Hi all

How does everyone get to Cap? We are trying to find flights into Béziers Cap d'Agde Airport but it’s a nightmare… any advice would be greatly appreciated

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ipplebarnyMan
13 weeks ago

milton keynes

Montpellier or Perpignan?

By *otcouple4youCouple
13 weeks ago

nantwich

Or carcassone.

By *aughtybutnice69xxxMan
13 weeks ago

LUTON

Hiya guys x

Depending on time we have for flight from Luton to Beziers for about 130 but they going up and down everyday at one stage they were at £90.

When are you guys going as I am going with my partner CLEOPATRA1971 21-28th July

Hope that helps with your search

Bobby x

By *adlyDeeplyCouple
13 weeks ago

Bristol

Ryanair - Bristol to Bezier, then 20 minute cab ride to the village.

By *annaBeBeachBumMan
12 weeks ago

Sunny SouthWest

Ryanair to Beziers from several UK airports. No nightmare and often very cheap flights (but more than made up for by how expensive everything is when you get there…

You can either get 2 buses which takes a while or take a cab (which is fast) but well worth pre-booking on-line in case you are last off the plane and through passports as the rank ones could have all gone. Never any wait for luggage once you are through passports as only 1 plane is ever in at a time.

By *acksparrow99Man
12 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Ryanair: Stansted to Beziers. I think there are also flights from Luton. Alternative would be Montpelier.

By *hamelessAndHussyCouple
12 weeks ago

Uckfield

We prefer train to Agde and then a taxi/bus. Perfect if you can make use of the time on the train reading or working. Really comfortable and suprisingly cheap (once you are the other side of the channel) especially if you book well in advance. Get the "SNCF Connect" app.

Post new Message to Thread