Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Request for info about hotspots in Paris

Jump to newest

By *ldestswingerintown OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Lancaster

Hi Folks; I've not been to Paris since pre-Covid, but I'm going in September for a few days. I used to love going to places like the strip club in Rue des Halles (Showgirls?), but I'm sure it's closed now. Can anyone provide me with any info about strip clubs and sex shows - real ones, not rip-off joints or vanilla ones like Crazy Horse, etc? I'm aware of a place near the Bourse called Sweet Paradise which sounds interesting, and I think ChoChotte on the Left Bank is still open. As much as I'd like to go to Swingers clubs, their couples-only policies or having to get past the doorman make it difficult. So, if anyone knows of a good raunchy sex show or strip club, please let me know. Cheers!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alton2Couple
3 weeks ago

huddersfld

We have recently visited Sweet Paradise.It provided a completely new (to us) experience of a theatrical genre..... & we have not gone short of experiences!

We had no idea of quite what to expect and this is the best way to benefit. Be assured though that the event is safe, professionally executed with class & quality, fair value and enjoyable interaction. A good level of French is essential to get the full benefit but not essential.

This would be a great place for vanilla tourists looking to experience the naughtier side of Paris or a nervous young couple to start their adventures and safer than the rip off Pigalle strip clubs

Note....reduced entry prices available on the Bilets Reduc theatre ticket website.Dificult to find, even having walked along the street on the website map as it is unsigned and no doorstaff!

By *alton2Couple
3 weeks ago

huddersfld

Should read 'french is needed to get maximum benefit but not essential'

By *ldestswingerintown OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Lancaster

Hi Mr & Mrs V - thank you so much for this! Any further info welcome! Cheers; Mike

Post new Message to Thread