Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Cap d'agde July 24

Jump to newest

By *_isneveracrowd OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

swingtown

Hey, we're visiting Cap with friends in July for the first time. Staying in Eden. Interested in knowing what the best/trendiest Clubs are for nightlife?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avidandherCouple
4 weeks ago

Manchester

"Hey, we're visiting Cap with friends in July for the first time. Staying in Eden. Interested in knowing what the best/trendiest Clubs are for nightlife? "

Glamour, Glamour, Glamour or the foam parties if you like that sort of thing. Book your foam party bed in advance, as parties don't really kick off till 3.00 and the public queue for beds starts at 1.15. There is also a bdsm club if that floats your boat.

Enjoy,

D and A

By *_isneveracrowd OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

swingtown

"Hey, we're visiting Cap with friends in July for the first time. Staying in Eden. Interested in knowing what the best/trendiest Clubs are for nightlife?

Glamour, Glamour, Glamour or the foam parties if you like that sort of thing. Book your foam party bed in advance, as parties don't really kick off till 3.00 and the public queue for beds starts at 1.15. There is also a bdsm club if that floats your boat.

Enjoy,

D and A

"

Hey, thanks so much for the advice. Glamour will definitely be on the to-do list now

By *ervandfilthCouple
3 weeks ago

canterbury

We have been for the last 3 years and sampled some of the delights cap has to offer ,and we do agree that glamour foam party is a must .

However if you want to sample a truly eye opening experience then you have to try the babylon pool party ,they start at 12 through till 6 ,we are back late June till July

By *oodLondonManMan
3 weeks ago

London

I'm surprised that nobody's mentioned Tantra nightclub. I'll be in Cap in late July and for my previous 3 visits there Tantra has always been absolutely amazing. Two floors, couples-only area upstairs, full-on playing going on all over the place.

I've never been to a Cap foam party, but I might sort that out this time around. There's so much to do and enjoy in Cap!

By *aughtyNaughtyCouple69Couple
2 weeks ago

Suffolk

"Hey, we're visiting Cap with friends in July for the first time. Staying in Eden. Interested in knowing what the best/trendiest Clubs are for nightlife?

Enjoy,

D and A

"

How do you book bed at glamour in advance please?

By *ussyballerinaCouple
2 weeks ago

Badderley Green

Hi we are going to Cap 14th June for the 1st time. Any advice on where the foam parties are, and how to book them. Also best clubs.

Thanks x

By *rincessandthebearCouple
2 weeks ago

Alton

Enjoy,

D and A

How do you book bed at glamour in advance please?"

Google glamour cap agde and you should be able to find the foam party or “mousse”, the website has a translate button, you want to reserve a mattress or ‘matelas’

You’ll still need to get there early- potentially an hour before on busy days- as even with the reservation if there are enough people in front of you, then you won’t get your reservation.

By *artimCouple
2 weeks ago

Looking forward to our long weekend in cap...11th July to the 15th

Loved the foam party last year!

By *candalousduoCouple
2 weeks ago

charleville

Oh YES indeed .... cannot wait for Cap ..July 11th - 15th ... our first time and I'm sure it wont be our last !!!!

Post new Message to Thread