Back to forum list
Back to France

first time visit Cap de adge

Jump to newest

By *pl4x OP   Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Hi All

We are thinking of making a trip to Cap de adge in June but would like some tips on where to stay. We are looking for an apartment. We have been to PDI many times and love it. So is it similar and where would the best place to be for the beach and the clubs. Also is it a good idea to drive there, if so a good place to stop on the way. Would be grateful for any tips x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *apman69Man
over a year ago

Bath

Hi, firstly June is a good time to visit Agde, everything will be open but not overly crowded.

Any apartment within the naturist area will be near enough to clubs ,bars, restaurants and the beach.

I always try to go for Port Nature Collines 1 to 6 as they have a walkway in front of the small patio which is good for people watching and early evening socials.

Most other apartments have rear entrance only.

As for driving, well its a long way, especially for you and you certainly don't need a car whilst there. The nearest airport is Beziers which is used by Ryanair and is only a taxi ride away from the resort.

However I usually drive as I combine the trip with visiting other parts of France.

Overnight stops depend on the route perhaps Lyon from Calais or Clermont Ferrand from Caen or Dieppe

By *iot58Couple
over a year ago

Southampton

We think of Cap D'Agde as PDI on steroids. Great fun and plenty of what ever you fancy. Agree with previous post, try to stay inside the village Port Nature is perfect spot.

We are probably driving again this year (a couple of stops each way. Staying at Port Nature from 24/06 to 02/07.

OP if you book for the same time please come and say hello.

By *pl4x OP   Couple
over a year ago

sheffield

Thank you for your info guys x

By *he-OneTV/TS
over a year ago

Northampton

I Drive my motorhome down most years

By *butCouple