By *aelic funMan
over a year ago

Carlisle Dumfries

see the French swingers thread on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iboy1968Man
over a year ago

cramlington

I wish there was it would be a lot more useful than the USA Canada Australia and New Zealand

Also I am sure there would be a huge uptake from French people not just English on holiday or living here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wyylde

Libertic

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

And as a lot say nouslib.. I'm on there too, but dont use it so much.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I have found there are quite a lot of English speaking Fabbers living in France now and many who have second homes or holiday regularly.

I myself have a new fwb in France who contacted me after reading something I had written on the Forum.

If you add your region in France to the U.K. area on your profile you may make new friends too.

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Living in Cap d’Agde we have lots of opportunity to meet Brit and Irish folks during the summer but the rest of the year it’s very quiet.

Despite living in the most favourable spot in France the problem we have is that the country is too big and fellow fabbers are often hours driving away.

Clubs on the other hand are plentiful (France has 3X the number the UK boasts) so opportunistic liaisons in playrooms are not unusual nor require too great a command of French.

We’ve been members of most French sites, Entrecoquins’ NousLibertins’ Wyylde but the most useful and similar to Fab we think is called Libertic.

Although one of our couple is French all correspondence is answered in English.

We have found that if the other couple has no English then a happy outcome is less likely (apart from in Clubs)

If you live in that ‘empty quarter’ ie the middle of France, then your chances of meets are greatly diminished unless you have good proficiency in French or are prepared to travel great distance.

By *icole and KipCouple
over a year ago

Auch Gers SW France

We'd agree about Libertic : it's mainly couples on there and we've had some amazing experiences with people we've met. Also most are non-English speakers near us so we've improved our French (not sure I'm a cunning linguist yet though!)

Post new Message to Thread