Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

Scottish men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure this has probably been asked before but here goes. Do French women find us Scottish men attractive? I love France and the culture and when this covid madness is over I'm looking to travel across France.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not a woman

But the average french guy/woman will strugglke to differenciate between British, english, scottish ; Great Britain United Kingdom

No bad stereotype comes in mind about Scotland , ppl might talk about :

Whisky / Lochness WOmen could tease you about scottish kilt

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

Unless you turn up in a kilt, they won't notice where you're from.

As said above, accents are lost on people who are not fluent in your language, whatever your mother tongue.

over a year ago

Let’s face it in Le Cap the kilt is a favourite evening dress code especially for the Germans.

By *exy BeckyCouple
over a year ago

Agde

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 11:24:30]

over a year ago

I don’t know if they find the Scots attractive but the French love Scotland and the Scots too.Auld alliance and all that.

By *partacus2024Man
over a year ago

Near you

"Let’s face it in Le Cap the kilt is a favourite evening dress code especially for the Germans. "

Funny that I was in 2x2 one night in GC and a german couple asked me where i came from, when i told them they were like wow get your Kilt on, you will stand out and attract loads attention maybe try it sometime and see what happens

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

When my French wife’s family learnt she was dating a guy from England they weren’t happy but when they found out that my folks were Irish they were much better pleased.

The French admire the English but they don’t like them but if your Scottish Welsh or Irish you’re OK.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"When my French wife’s family learnt she was dating a guy from England they weren’t happy but when they found out that my folks were Irish they were much better pleased.

The French admire the English but they don’t like them but if your Scottish Welsh or Irish you’re OK."

My french boyfriend liked me and i am English.

over a year ago

There is not ressentment against ENgland in France and as I mentionned on a french perspective; lot of people dont get exactly the difference between England, Ireland etc

Back to the kilt , let"s wear it in CAP and tell us how well u did wearing it

Post new Message to Thread