Login here

Back to forum list
Back to France

From a Cap trader

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A quote from Nicolas the butcher in Ambonne and Camping:

MYSELF TOUCHED!!! It is with emotion that I announce the closure of Nicolas and Marina for this season 2020 this weekend. Given the complicated health situation, it makes sense that I protect my daughter and my teams. You know the love I carry at my job and my clients, but reason prevails, it's time to say STOP.

I thank everyone who trusted us and many of you, and we strive to sell you the best with tailor-made service. I ask you to really apply all the health rules imposed, I HAVE MYSELF ? SUMMER TOUCHED BY PAR THIS SMOKING virus COVID and I don't even wish it to my worst enemy. I'm on the road to healing, and in knowledge, I'll say it again wear your mask and protect yours.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *our LamourCouple
over a year ago

'near that London'

"A quote from Nicolas the butcher in Ambonne and Camping:

MYSELF TOUCHED!!! It is with emotion that I announce the closure of Nicolas and Marina for this season 2020 this weekend. Given the complicated health situation, it makes sense that I protect my daughter and my teams. You know the love I carry at my job and my clients, but reason prevails, it's time to say STOP.

I thank everyone who trusted us and many of you, and we strive to sell you the best with tailor-made service. I ask you to really apply all the health rules imposed, I HAVE MYSELF ? SUMMER TOUCHED BY PAR THIS SMOKING virus COVID and I don't even wish it to my worst enemy. I'm on the road to healing, and in knowledge, I'll say it again wear your mask and protect yours."

So sad . Sums it all up ......roll on 2021

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread