Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Status

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been told today to take my status down it's against the rules. I did not swear or threaten I did not name the person just told her stop contacting my veris and that I've never met her and that I was reporting her. How is that breaking the rules can someone tell me please x

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

I have mine removed without a word often, yet they don't break any rules so I guess someone reports them. Don't take it to personally x

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It’s not our ball and it’s not our game and the powers that be do what they do and we as paying customers say thank you very much and hopefully enjoy ourself along the way.

T

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been told today to take my status down it's against the rules. I did not swear or threaten I did not name the person just told her stop contacting my veris and that I've never met her and that I was reporting her. How is that breaking the rules can someone tell me please x"
dont display your veris end of problem........ simples

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I've been told today to take my status down it's against the rules. I did not swear or threaten I did not name the person just told her stop contacting my veris and that I've never met her and that I was reporting her. How is that breaking the rules can someone tell me please xdont display your veris end of problem........ simples "

Blocking her was better lol x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've been told today to take my status down it's against the rules. I did not swear or threaten I did not name the person just told her stop contacting my veris and that I've never met her and that I was reporting her. How is that breaking the rules can someone tell me please xdont display your veris end of problem........ simples

Blocking her was better lol x"

well yes until they go on other profile

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You can't abuse people on your status/ profile, even if you don't name them

Reply privately