Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Limit local viewing

Jump to newest

By *romNorfolk OP   Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

Would be nice to be able to set "don't allow people_WITHIN_ 10/20/50 miles to see profile"

This would be based on home postcode.

Reason is to stop local people seeing us (I know it doesn't fully stop but makes it harder to be stumbled upon).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

Would the locals recognise you from your cock and tits pics? Seriously though so long as you are careful with your online presence it’s doubtful someone would recognise you. It’s easy for anyone to get around filters like distance.

By *ighlander80884Man
over a year ago

Inverness

Easiest way to do this is to set your own postcode to be outside where you actually live.

over a year ago

Norfolk

Thanks both for responses.

Yep, I hope no-one local works out who we are from the body shots

As for setting postcode further away... Maybe.... I'll get out Google Maps and choose a new home. Frogmore Cottage is going to be free soon I hear

By *eardsandboobsCouple
over a year ago

isle of wight festival

"Would be nice to be able to set "don't allow people_WITHIN_ 10/20/50 miles to see profile"

This would be based on home postcode.

Reason is to stop local people seeing us (I know it doesn't fully stop but makes it harder to be stumbled upon)."

Why does it matter if local people see you ? If your worried about anyone finding out about you burnt on here then don’t show anything that people would recognise. And maybe change your username as that’s a bit of a give away

By *asterkissMan
over a year ago

coventry

If they see you on here surely they have the same interests so does it matter

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Could you just set your home postcode code 10, 20 or 30 miles away or would that not really work because it's not a radius?

over a year ago

Norfolk

Thanks for the ideas people.

Yep, If *they* are on here then I suppose we should just all get it on

Anyway, postcode is now same as the VA. Maybe that's the future, setting it to where our next club night will be

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would use this feature if it was an option, would prevent any work colleagues or family friends seeing me.

I'm torn because I like to put face pics up as a face is an important feature to many but makes me much more recognisable.

Post new Message to Thread