Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Friend request filters??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if it would be possible to have a filter for friend requests much the same as the one in place for messages. Would be very usefull to block friend requests from unverified profiles. Unsure but aware its more than likely this has probably been broached before but still you don't ask you don't get.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just wondering if it would be possible to have a filter for friend requests much the same as the one in place for messages. Would be very usefull to block friend requests from unverified profiles. Unsure but aware its more than likely this has probably been broached before but still you don't ask you don't get."

I always thought that your filters apply to friends request and winks.

over a year ago

"Just wondering if it would be possible to have a filter for friend requests much the same as the one in place for messages. Would be very usefull to block friend requests from unverified profiles. Unsure but aware its more than likely this has probably been broached before but still you don't ask you don't get.

I always thought that your filters apply to friends request and winks. "

I had considered that but was not certain suppose its worth a shot.

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Just wondering if it would be possible to have a filter for friend requests much the same as the one in place for messages. Would be very usefull to block friend requests from unverified profiles. Unsure but aware its more than likely this has probably been broached before but still you don't ask you don't get.

I had considered that but was not certain suppose its worth a shot."

You will need filters to stop you getting bombarded!

Great profile

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Great profile "

Actually all the ranting about single guys is likely to put of couples/singles fems as well - and not required if you just filter them out

over a year ago

Great profile

Actually all the ranting about single guys is likely to put of couples/singles fems as well - and not required if you just filter them out "

Filter also blocks single bi males though so the "Rant" as you put it is required. Also we do fine for meets with cpl's and fem's, thanks for your concern though.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

Your filters also block friend requests i.e. someone can only send you a friend invite if they could also send you an email.

Admin x

By *uvi n Jolly RogCouple
over a year ago

West Somerset... Near Butlins

Would much rather see a MASSIVE flag system to show Soft Swappers! That tiny little mention in the interests is such a pain, some include in their profile sure, but one liners havent enough letters there to show anything! lol...wer tired of chatting with cples and fems who "eventually" reveal what they are really here for!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Your filters also block friend requests i.e. someone can only send you a friend invite if they could also send you an email.

Admin x"

But if you actually block someone, it does not stop them requesting friendship from you, something I did not know and am not happy about at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok, excuse me if I'm missing something obvious, but is a request really that big a deal? It can be ignored.

Post new Message to Thread