Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Admin and Moderators

Jump to newest

By *obbytupper OP   Man
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping Fabswingers running and being the favourite website of thousands of us!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Hear hear xx

By *ollydoesWoman
over a year ago

Shangri-La

"Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping Fabswingers running and being the favourite website of thousands of us!"

What he said

By *rank speakerMan
over a year ago

Worcester

"Wishing you all a happy and healthy Christmas and New Year. Thank you for all your hard work in keeping Fabswingers running and being the favourite website of thousands of us!"

Hear,hear again. Good luck with the impossible task on the best site on the web. Long may it prosper and thrive! But not too much,or the dreaded faceache will stick its nose in and make a dreadful mess of it all? Long live the independence!??????

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Thanks to all on fab who make it so great have a fab Xmas. X

By *onic2Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Many thanks.... it's a thankless job and one with people who don't understand system development just don't get.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Admin.. Why can't I post a event on the 31 December... The calender jumps to the 1january 2020..

Is this because of the amounts of events??? If does quest have 3 on the same date blocking valuable space!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I just managed to add one

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Admin.. Why can't I post a event on the 31 December... The calender jumps to the 1january 2020..

Is this because of the amounts of events??? If does quest have 3 on the same date blocking valuable space! "

I have added one a couple of hours ago

Post new Message to Thread