Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Fake profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think it would be a good idea for the admin to introduce a way of updating all profiles men and women and couples, as there seems to be a lot of males only using a couples profile when at the time of being together well might have had a joint profile, but things change!! So I think they they should introduce that they have to post a video to admin to prove they are who they are, so if it’s a couples profile both partners have be there on the video and this should be done once a year to keep the site up to date

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

But that's just like verification photos. It just proves you are a man woman or couple, it doesn't prove that your public pics are actually you.

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"I think it would be a good idea for the admin to introduce a way of updating all profiles men and women and couples, as there seems to be a lot of males only using a couples profile when at the time of being together well might have had a joint profile, but things change!! So I think they they should introduce that they have to post a video to admin to prove they are who they are, so if it’s a couples profile both partners have be there on the video and this should be done once a year to keep the site up to date"

So every couple needs to go buy a webcam

Then let me guess, single women and single men, & everyone else

And the money to pay all these staff to watch videos?

Anyone that doesn't want to show their faces to random strangers.... they what leave?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You don’t need a web cam to send a video

If not a video a photo to verify the account is still run by a couple

Reply privately

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

But why? If they don’t seem to be a bona fida couple anymore just don’t engage with them, move on to someone else, same applies to single women and men.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there is to many fakes and timewasters on here anyway.they can easily put a pict up of a female that's from online,best bet after a few chats if to speak on phone with video call

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

If you think a couple are not a couple anymore if you report the profile Admin will check it out

Reply privately

By *orkshirefucktruck2Couple
over a year ago

barnsley

We are fed up of engaging with cple profiles that when we ask to speak to fem to verify on phone they disappear then get a mail week later asking to play alone,

Reply privately

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"I think it would be a good idea for the admin to introduce a way of updating all profiles men and women and couples, as there seems to be a lot of males only using a couples profile when at the time of being together well might have had a joint profile, but things change!! So I think they they should introduce that they have to post a video to admin to prove they are who they are, so if it’s a couples profile both partners have be there on the video and this should be done once a year to keep the site up to date

So every couple needs to go buy a webcam

Just use a phone and most laptops have cams ..and if you don't have the tech it might be time to buy some

Then let me guess, single women and single men, & everyone else

Obviously

And the money to pay all these staff to watch videos?

Politely what would staff running a website/portal with paid membership like this be expected to do ? Vetting has to be a big part of the job .

Also by reducing the freebie members down in numbers would make the job a lot easier maybe?

Anyone that doesn't want to show their faces to random strangers.... they what leave? "

Yep that would be about the long and short of it ..

Reply privately

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"But why? If they don’t seem to be a bona fida couple anymore just don’t engage with them, move on to someone else, same applies to single women and men."

Because ..and I'm just trying this out ..it's a pain in the bum having to deal with fakes and makes the service /experience whatever far less positive .

Reply privately

By *hatawasteMan
over a year ago

stafford

"If you think a couple are not a couple anymore if you report the profile Admin will check it out"

True but I suggest that's like sticking a band aid on an arterial bleed .. would it be better to stop the situation at source rather than when it happens ?

Reply privately

By *uicy jugsWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I agree but they soon trip themselves up ... i caught one out last week who tried to use my pics of me with someone else as him and me as a partner soon sorted him out

Reply privately

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

"But why? If they don’t seem to be a bona fida couple anymore just don’t engage with them, move on to someone else, same applies to single women and men.

Because ..and I'm just trying this out ..it's a pain in the bum having to deal with fakes and makes the service /experience whatever far less positive . "

But no one is making you deal with fakes, you are obviously choosing to and then complaining about it. It’s easy to avoid anyone who isn’t genuine. Yes it will cut down the number of profiles available for you to chat to, but that’s what you have to do if you don’t want to take a chance on someone being real.

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"But that's just like verification photos. It just proves you are a man woman or couple, it doesn't prove that your public pics are actually you. "

Is so true verification phot3 don't prove is actually you , and same aply to review many are created by fake profiles .

When someone says is couple but only one half will meet first and is always the Mr

Ok no issue if is the rule they have as couple but then you ask to chat on camera just to very and answer is wife is shy .

Ok is acceptable no issue on that

So you ask can you both make picture ? Answer is no . I personally don't share pictures also so is fair .

Backy the before question you ask if can verify on camera and mrs can speak don't need to show face is just a verification not a webcam session .

There's no comment

Ok so you ask them are happy to meet in a club ? Answer is they are notvinto clubs . Ok is fair enough.

So can we meet in a public place at day time ? Answer is , yes mrs is happy in do that but he expect more than just a social .

Sometimes i really can't stop laugh because they really think they can get what they want , having fake profiles .

In other hand is very concerning this users can easily set up fake profiles and at same time review their profile with other fake profiles they have

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"But that's just like verification photos. It just proves you are a man woman or couple, it doesn't prove that your public pics are actually you.

Is so true verification phot3 don't prove is actually you , and same aply to review many are created by fake profiles .

When someone says is couple but only one half will meet first and is always the Mr

Ok no issue if is the rule they have as couple but then you ask to chat on camera just to very and answer is wife is shy .

Ok is acceptable no issue on that

So you ask can you both make picture ? Answer is no . I personally don't share pictures also so is fair .

Backy the before question you ask if can verify on camera and mrs can speak don't need to show face is just a verification not a webcam session .

There's no comment

Ok so you ask them are happy to meet in a club ? Answer is they are notvinto clubs . Ok is fair enough.

So can we meet in a public place at day time ? Answer is , yes Mr is happy in do that but he expect more than just a social .

Sometimes i really can't stop laugh because they really think they can get what they want , having fake profiles .

In other hand is very concerning this users can easily set up fake profiles and at same time review their profile with other fake profiles they have"

Reply privately

By *carlettxWoman
over a year ago

Essex

Last week I was messaged by a verified account (hidden veri) and ALL of his pics were of another guys account I know

I told the guy I know and he couldn’t search the account as after stealing his pics they must have blocked him

I have reported the fake account twice in a couple of days , detailing the username of the real pics but the fake account is still up and running

It’s very worrying that this person is out there possibly duping others into doing all sorts , pic sharing of ecdb meeting

Reply privately

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

"Last week I was messaged by a verified account (hidden veri) and ALL of his pics were of another guys account I know

I told the guy I know and he couldn’t search the account as after stealing his pics they must have blocked him

I have reported the fake account twice in a couple of days , detailing the username of the real pics but the fake account is still up and running

It’s very worrying that this person is out there possibly duping others into doing all sorts , pic sharing of ecdb meeting

"

I reported one profile and he msg me saying he only set up the fake profile because was the only way he could get to me because i was using filters what unable him to msg me . At least since the beginning he was honest saying was a fake profile but i reported him because is not right that behavior and is true is very worrying when they use fake profiles one never know the real intentions of them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Every 6 months you should have to do a new photo like when you join if you want to get verified. It's not fool proof but lots of people would appreciate it if it kept fakes down

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Every 6 months you should have to do a new photo like when you join if you want to get verified. It's not fool proof but lots of people would appreciate it if it kept fakes down "

Alot of genuine people might leave too though so you'd be shooting yourself in the foot, just be more vigilant.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Not everyone joining the site is fully confident that swinging is for them, so I would imagine that they would find it a deterrent. Those of us here a long time trust fab but others have no sense of that.

Better for us all to be cautious and apply common sense , always communicating with all parties that are not single profiles. And report anyone who is inappropriate, to admin.

Better always to have a slower to complete meet, with the right people than not taking reasonable amounts of precautions, potentially making journeys that are avoidable and pointless.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And do it every year so do it January break up week later and all OK till next January do you see the flew there wouldn't help

Reply privately