Serious issue

Jump to newest

By *alkdirty2me OP   Couple
over a year ago

20 miles south of Edinburgh

1-

why do the photo admins allow filtered photos

Photos of just legs or close up bum cheeks

Surely neither of these are acceptable as they do not show an adequate representation of the subjects and only clog up your server

2-

Why when we have blocked single men can they access our profile to fab our photos

3-

Why when we have blocked smokers, they still show up in our who is near based on our filters

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *obbytupperMan
over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

You can't be serious.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"1-

Surely neither of these are acceptable as they do not show an adequate representation of the subjects and only clog up your server

2-

Why when we have blocked single men can they access our profile to fab our photos

3-

Why when we have blocked smokers, they still show up in our who is near based on our filters

"

1. You have pics of just your bum.

2. Everyone can see your profile and pics if they have an account.

3. I don't think who's near is based on your filters, it's just who's near.

None of these are exactly serious issues.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"1-

2-

3-

None of these are exactly serious issues. "

Oh dear

Ok here goes

1, we have more than 1 type of photo on here that shows our entire body apart from our face, we don’t just have legs and close up of arse to hide everything else

2. We have selected to block men but they can still access our profile

3. Who’s near is based on the filters, read the rope of the page on who’s near

Please refrain from replying unless you’re the site owners as it isn’t a discussion, it’s a question to the site owners

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You can't be serious. "

Absolutely serious why wouldn’t we be

Are we not allowed to raise questions?

If you’re not the site owners what does it matter to you?

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"1-

2-

3-

None of these are exactly serious issues.

Oh dear

Ok here goes

1, we have more than 1 type of photo on here that shows our entire body apart from our face, we don’t just have legs and close up of arse to hide everything else

2. We have selected to block men but they can still access our profile

3. Who’s near is based on the filters, read the rope of the page on who’s near

Please refrain from replying unless you’re the site owners as it isn’t a discussion, it’s a question to the site owners "

The who's near also shows that sex and age are the filters they use so smokers aren't filtered out.

People can use any pics they like, as long as it is of them.

Anyone can look at your profile, men just can't message you if you blocked them.

You posted on a public forum, I'm allowed to respond.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who near are supposed to be matched to our preferences

We have clicked no smokers

So why is that preference not adhered to

Again unless you’re the site owners there is no need to reply as you are not responsible for the site development

Reply privately

By *969BewitchedWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I didn't think you could block smokers, it would be a great option though.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Who near are supposed to be matched to our preferences

We have clicked no smokers

So why is that preference not adhered to

Again unless you’re the site owners there is no need to reply as you are not responsible for the site development "

No I'm not but I was trying to help you answer the questions, there's honestly no need for your attitude.

Reply privately

By *ichyngaynaCouple
over a year ago

SOUTH SHIELDS

Didn't no you could block smokers... 11 years on here and I'm still learning

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh the irony when most of your pics op are of just body parts, why not legs! Some men love legs and have a thing for them.

I prefer a nice sensual pic anyday over a crude pic of an open vagina or cock in a pussy.

Not everyone thinks like you guys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I didn't think you could block smokers, it would be a great option though.

"

You can’t! Just a preference for others to see.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

You can’t! Just a preference for others to see. "

Yep, a preference that isn't included in the who's near preferences.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, a preference that isn't included in the who's near preferences. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yep, a preference that isn't included in the who's near preferences. "

Who’s near works on gprs , not on your preferences aswell I assume. So if I block all new members messaging me they will still show up on who’s near. I think that’s how it works

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

Who’s near works on gprs , not on your preferences aswell I assume. So if I block all new members messaging me they will still show up on who’s near. I think that’s how it works "

You can choose to show who's near based on your preferences but it only takes into account age and sex I think.

Reply privately

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

#firstworldproblems

Reply privately

over a year ago

Folks with the greatest of respect and it is out of respect

Please unless you’re the people in charge of fixing the bugs, developing the site, or the actual person that can answer these issue

Don’t comment

It isn't a discussion, it is a highlight of things that we feel are wrong with the site

But here goes again

you will notice we have a variety of photos, some of close ups but others of full body, this isn’t just a profile of 8 photos of our legs or 3 photos of an arse cheek, so your comments are invalid and as useful as a bucket of warm spit

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Folks with the greatest of respect and it is out of respect

Please unless you’re the people in charge of fixing the bugs, developing the site, or the actual person that can answer these issue

Don’t comment

It isn't a discussion, it is a highlight of things that we feel are wrong with the site

But here goes again

you will notice we have a variety of photos, some of close ups but others of full body, this isn’t just a profile of 8 photos of our legs or 3 photos of an arse cheek, so your comments are invalid and as useful as a bucket of warm spit

"

You have an awful attitude, don't post in a public forum if you don't want people to respond, you can contact admin privately.

Also, saying its respectful doesn't make it so.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Public forum last time I checked if you want to pm admin do it privately.

Reply privately

over a year ago

How do I tell if I’m admin or a owner of this site as I’ve looked in my cuffs and there are no labels but I honestly wish I could help you but alas I’m a dumbarse but to be fair as a newbie of no standing whatsoever even I know it’s a public forum and any site members are free to chip in if they choose too!!!!

But the best of luck on your quest for knowledge and a better Fab experience.

Tony

Ps

Sorry I added a post on your thread!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You’ll find that people’s attitude is based on the way that they are treated

If there was an undercurrent of attitude it would not have been addressed with politeness and the manners to ask people to refrain

If you do not have the actual skills to know the in depth knowledge of the way this site is developed that the responses are nothing more than piss in wind

They aren’t helpful, if the questions we’ve raised are offensive to you then report them, if the questions aren’t specifically targeting you then ignore them

It’s really is that simple

But walking the entire length of a stick to get to the wrong end of it so you can label us as having an attitude is just well childish behaviour

Unless you are safe in the knowledge and 100% know us personally (which you don’t) you can’t assume that the written word is to be taken the way you’ve taken it

And I assure you, if it wasn’t with respect, we wouldn’t have bothered our 12 photos of close up arses to write it

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"You’ll find that people’s attitude is based on the way that they are treated

If there was an undercurrent of attitude it would not have been addressed with politeness and the manners to ask people to refrain

If you do not have the actual skills to know the in depth knowledge of the way this site is developed that the responses are nothing more than piss in wind

They aren’t helpful, if the questions we’ve raised are offensive to you then report them, if the questions aren’t specifically targeting you then ignore them

But walking the entire length of a stick to get to the wrong end of it so you can label us as having an attitude is just well childish behaviour

Unless you are safe in the knowledge and 100% know us personally (which you don’t) you can’t assume that the written word is to be taken the way you’ve taken it

And I assure you, if it wasn’t with respect, we wouldn’t have bothered our 12 photos of close up arses to write it "

And you think this isn't a bad attitude?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope

It’s a response, perfectly clear and concise

Not a hint of what you think is attitude

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

I simply answered the original post with information that would help you, you responded with a bad attitude which was unnecessary.

As I said, if you don't want people responding, contact admin privately, they don't respond personally to feedback messages but they will read them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I assure you, if it wasn’t with respect, we wouldn’t have bothered our 12 photos of close up arses to write it "

Well I know how gprs works and “who’s near functionality works on this so therefore I do know how it works and your smoking preferences aren’t included in who’s near. One question answered for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who’s near works on gprs , not on your preferences aswell I assume. So if I block all new members messaging me they will still show up on who’s near. I think that’s how it works "

But it shouldn’t though

It states who is nearby that match your preferences

Our preferences are

No single men

Won’t meet smokers

Yet both still show up so surely it’s a site glitch that can be fixed, hence why were asking and more importantly its only something the person who developed the site can answer

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who’s near works on gprs , not on your preferences aswell I assume. So if I block all new members messaging me they will still show up on who’s near. I think that’s how it works

But it shouldn’t though

Our preferences are

No single men

Won’t meet smokers

Yet both still show up so surely it’s a site glitch that can be fixed, hence why were asking and more importantly its only something the person who developed the site can answer"

Only works on your filters and smoking isn’t on filters

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

But it shouldn’t though

Our preferences are

No single men

Won’t meet smokers

Yet both still show up so surely it’s a site glitch that can be fixed, hence why were asking and more importantly its only something the person who developed the site can answer"

It isn't a glitch, it specifies at the top of the who's near page which preferences are included, smoking isn't included.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I simply answered the original post with information that would help you, you responded with a bad attitude which was unnecessary.

As I said, if you don't want people responding, contact admin privately, they don't respond personally to feedback messages but they will read them. "

Again, it seems to be a site glitch, nothing that you or us or the others so far that have commented can fix

Hence why we politely pointed out that unless you can fix it, there really is no point in commenting

And there really isn’t, we can all have ideas as to fix things or have an opinion that will differ from ours

But

There really is no point on this thread, the reason we ask about the photos is that, how can they be a representation of the person who has posted the profile, they could be of anything or anyone, Kim Kardashian’s left arse cheek for all we know, yet people who have obviously filtered the life out of themselves are allowed to post too

It seems the photo mods are being very lazy, if we had the job we would reverse image search every single photo, at least one full body pic on every profile of each person, no filters

In this day and age of catfish and internet fraud surely fab should be on the ball especially when there are naked photos of the genuine people at stake

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It isn't a glitch, it specifies at the top of the who's near page which preferences are included, smoking isn't included. "

Where? We can’t see that, is it on a desktop site as we only use mobile? If it is the desktop site then yes it’s defo a glitch that you can’t see that on mobile

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I assure you, if it wasn’t with respect, we wouldn’t have bothered our 12 photos of close up arses to write it

Well I know how gprs works and “who’s near functionality works on this so therefore I do know how it works and your smoking preferences aren’t included in who’s near. One question answered for you "

Thank you

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I simply answered the original post with information that would help you, you responded with a bad attitude which was unnecessary.

As I said, if you don't want people responding, contact admin privately, they don't respond personally to feedback messages but they will read them.

Again, it seems to be a site glitch, nothing that you or us or the others so far that have commented can fix

Hence why we politely pointed out that unless you can fix it, there really is no point in commenting

And there really isn’t, we can all have ideas as to fix things or have an opinion that will differ from ours

But

There really is no point on this thread, the reason we ask about the photos is that, how can they be a representation of the person who has posted the profile, they could be of anything or anyone, Kim Kardashian’s left arse cheek for all we know, yet people who have obviously filtered the life out of themselves are allowed to post too

It seems the photo mods are being very lazy, if we had the job we would reverse image search every single photo, at least one full body pic on every profile of each person, no filters

In this day and age of catfish and internet fraud surely fab should be on the ball especially when there are naked photos of the genuine people at stake "

But you don't have that job and those aren't the rules.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh the irony when most of your pics op are of just body parts, why not legs! Some men love legs and have a thing for them. "

We would call 12 out of 54 most and of those 12 only 7 are actually close up in which you can’t see any other body part

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

In this day and age of catfish and internet fraud surely fab should be on the ball especially when there are naked photos of the genuine people at stake

But you don't have that job and those aren't the rules. "

Which is why we are raising the questions

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

In this day and age of catfish and internet fraud surely fab should be on the ball especially when there are naked photos of the genuine people at stake "

I just use my common sense in judging pics and if I don’t like them I just don’t reply or block. No biggie. I’ve seen awful pics on here but yhe rules say as long as your in a pic then it’s ok. I wouldn’t work yourselves up over what pictures people put up or are allowed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh the irony when most of your pics op are of just body parts, why not legs! Some men love legs and have a thing for them.

We would call 12 out of 54 most and of those 12 only 7 are actually close up in which you can’t see any other body part"

I’d say More than 12 are just body parts, a few are just arms and legs or tongue and boobs. Where do you draw the line OP?

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

It isn't a glitch, it specifies at the top of the who's near page which preferences are included, smoking isn't included.

Where? We can’t see that, is it on a desktop site as we only use mobile? If it is the desktop site then yes it’s defo a glitch that you can’t see that on mobile "

I just saw it on mobile, after you choose the option to filter by your preferences, it tells you at the top of the page.

Reply privately

By *haverMan
over a year ago

bracknell

My filters are smoking now hope they dont catch on fire

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

But

But you don't have that job and those aren't the rules.

Which is why we are raising the questions "

You're not though, your questions have been answered, you just keep making more arguments as to why they are wrong, you also accused to picture mods of being lazy for not doing what you think they should do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope I suggested that the photo mods need to up their game because of the amount of photos of

Feet

Legs

Close up bums

Close up cleavage

Filtered photos

Photos that do not show the actual person you’re hoping to meet, it’s as bad as the

Blurry

Dick pics

Pictures of the back of people heads

All of these are clogging up the servers

But people (and this includes us) have pictures declined because they look like they are an internet photo, or a photo of a photo, or a screen shot

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Nope I suggested that the photo mods need to up their game because of the amount of photos of

Feet

Legs

Close up bums

Close up cleavage

Filtered photos

Photos that do not show the actual person you’re hoping to meet, it’s as bad as the

Blurry

Dick pics

But people (and this includes us) have pictures declined because they look like they are an internet photo, or a photo of a photo, or a screen shot

"

Those pictures don't break the rules though, pics of pics do.

Reply privately

over a year ago

But there are still hundreds of pics of pics that are on profiles

Reply privately

over a year ago

But

I just use my common sense in judging pics and if I don’t like them I just don’t reply or block. No biggie. I’ve seen awful pics on here but yhe rules say as long as your in a pic then it’s ok. I wouldn’t work yourselves up over what pictures people put up or are allowed. "

No one is worked up lol

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"But there are still hundreds of pics of pics that are on profiles "

That wasn't what you were originally complaining about. You're honestly just looking for faults now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I’d say More than 12 are just body parts, a few are just arms and legs or tongue and boobs. Where do you draw the line OP? "

Really don’t know who’s profile you’re looking at cos it isn’t ours then

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nope I suggested that the photo mods need to up their game because of the amount of photos of

Feet

Legs

Close up bums

Close up cleavage

Filtered photos

Blurry

Dick pics

"

Feet, legs , arms all you state are a huge fetish for some people. What your saying is your personal preferences which is rather narrow minded.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I’d say More than 12 are just body parts, a few are just arms and legs or tongue and boobs. Where do you draw the line OP?

Really don’t know who’s profile you’re looking at cos it isn’t ours then "

Yep yours

Reply privately

over a year ago

"But there are still hundreds of pics of pics that are on profiles

That wasn't what you were originally complaining about. You're honestly just looking for faults now. "

Again no

My original questions still stand, although you and others have offered solutions

The other replies are answers to yours and other replies which is why We asked for people not to comment because again

All it’s done is clog up the servers

So instead of one defining answer from the site builders we now have a full thread of possible answers and people throwing accusations of attitude around

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yep yours "

So which photos do you claim to be more than the 12 as close ups showing no more than one body part ?

And thanks for highlighting another site glitch

People who hide their profiles don’t show up as having looked at your profile

Very very sneaky if you were that way inclined

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

That wasn't what you were originally complaining about. You're honestly just looking for faults now.

Again no

My original questions still stand, although you and others have offered solutions

The other replies are answers to yours and other replies which is why We asked for people not to comment because again

So instead of one defining answer from the site builders we now have a full thread of possible answers and people throwing accusations of attitude around "

I stand by what I've said, you're expecting pic mods to filter pictures based upon what you want to see, it doesn't work like that. Those pictures are allowed whether you like it or not.

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

Yep yours

So which photos do you claim to be more than the 12 as close ups showing no more than one body part ?

Very very sneaky if you were that way inclined "

Ffs, you can look at profiles in stealth mode. You can't just blame everything you don't like on a glitch.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yep yours

Very very sneaky if you were that way inclined "

I hide my profile when I’m not meeting or looking to meet. Personal preference!!

I’ve looked at your profile and again I choose not to show up on who’s looked at me, again my personal preference. See where I’m going with this ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yes and we have no issues with personal preferences

Which is why we hit block on hidden profiles

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again no

So instead of one defining answer from the site builders we now have a full thread of possible answers and people throwing accusations of attitude around "

Well you did post in a public forum... so the public responded

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yep yours

Ffs, you can look at profiles in stealth mode. You can't just blame everything you don't like on a glitch. "

Again, is stealth mode something that is highlited on the desktop version of the site?

It raises the issue of “if you hide your profile, why should you be allowed to access to someone else’s”

If that doesn’t give a big red alarm sign to anyone on the site team then what will

Hey jimmy I’ve just screen shot this woman’s pussy pics and she won’t even know I did it, right Paul let get them up and pretend we’re a couple

Reply privately

over a year ago

Again no

So instead of one defining answer from the site builders we now have a full thread of possible answers and people throwing accusations of attitude around

Well you did post in a public forum... so the public responded "

We posted in the - site feedback, thread of the forum

Which the public have clearly hijacked

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Yes and we have no issues with personal preferences

Which is why we hit block on hidden profiles "

Again that’s fine. But people hide profiles for a multitude of reasons, you could block someone and said person unhides profile when they are wanting to meet and miss out on an absolutely amazing person just because they hid their profile. But again we all have preferences and do what works for us, that’s the beauty of it I guess.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who's got the pop corn?

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

Yep yours

Ffs, you can look at profiles in stealth mode. You can't just blame everything you don't like on a glitch.

Again, is stealth mode something that is highlited on the desktop version of the site?

It raises the issue of “if you hide your profile, why should you be allowed to access to someone else’s”

If that doesn’t give a big red alarm sign to anyone on the site team then what will

Hey jimmy I’ve just screen shot this woman’s pussy pics and she won’t even know I did it, right Paul let get them up and pretend we’re a couple "

It's an option in your privacy settings.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yep yours

Hey jimmy I’ve just screen shot this woman’s pussy pics and she won’t even know I did it, right Paul let get them up and pretend we’re a couple "

Big red alarm bells! Rather dramatic. I hide my profile as I usually receive on average 60-100 messages when on public view so I’d rather not have to trawl through messages when I’m not looking for a meet. People I know can still messsge me or from a forum post.

Again I use this site as I see fit not how others think it should be used or ran!

Reply privately

By *0 Shades of RedCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ice cream will be available in the kiosk..... sits back and observes

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I stand by what I've said, you're expecting pic mods to filter pictures based upon what you want to see, it doesn't work like that. Those pictures are allowed whether you like it or not."

Would you meet a man if the only photo he has is 21 angles of his cock? And let’s be honest, it’s a no

How about 6 photos of his ankle with a chain on it, again no

How about 30 photos of his legs, some in a bath, some on a bed, then back in a bath etc, it would be a no

How about 11 photos of his left arse cheek, no

4 photos of his hand, no

His fingernails, no

His shoe, no

Is our point clear enough now?

Although not against the site rules, there should be a tighter restriction on the type of photos that can be uploaded

If say you don’t have a full body photo uploaded, it isn’t giving a true representation of the body shape, size, look that you actually are and that’s devious

That’s wasting people’s time should they meet you and you don’t match their personal preferences

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP

I think that you need to re-read the site rules, particularly around pictures and posting in the forums.

You might find it helpful

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

I stand by what I've said, you're expecting pic mods to filter pictures based upon what you want to see, it doesn't work like that. Those pictures are allowed whether you like it or not.

Would you meet a man if the only photo he has is 21 angles of his cock? And let’s be honest, it’s a no

How about 30 photos of his legs, some in a bath, some on a bed, then back in a bath etc, it would be a no

4 photos of his hand, no

His fingernails, no

His shoe, no

Although not against the site rules, there should be a tighter restriction on the type of photos that can be uploaded

If say you don’t have a full body photo uploaded, it isn’t giving a true representation of the body shape, size, look that you actually are and that’s devious

That’s wasting people’s time should they meet you and you don’t match their personal preferences

"

OK I'll make it clear since you seem to be having issues.

The site is not run based on what you want, it's not up to you which pictures people post and every option you don't like isn't a glitch. If you don't like people's pictures don't look at them.

I'm not going to respond anymore as you're not going to see sense, you'll just keep bitching about a free site not being up to your hypocritical standards.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

4 photos of his hand, no

His fingernails, no

His shoe, no

"

So what about face pics? Should they be compulsory? As I always ask for one regardless what is on profile, that’s what private pics and PM is for you talk and ask for pics. You can’t honestly say ban all pics of random body parts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just looked are our privacy settings and it’s not there

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

4 photos of his hand, no

His fingernails, no

His shoe, no

OK I'll make it clear since you seem to be having issues.

The site is not run based on what you want, it's not up to you which pictures people post and every option you don't like isn't a glitch. If you don't like people's pictures don't look at them.

I'm not going to respond anymore as you're not going to see sense, you'll just keep bitching about a free site not being up to your hypocritical standards."

I agree completely!! I don’t like full open pussy pics “ hey admin can we ban them? They aren’t a true representation of the person ,, Jeez

Reply privately

over a year ago

"OP

I think that you need to re-read the site rules, particularly around pictures and posting in the forums.

You might find it helpful "

Have read them thoroughly which is why we posted here to the site owners/admin/mods

And not on the discussion pages of the forum

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"

Just looked are our privacy settings and it’s not there "

It's the first option

I show on "who's looked at me" pages (you don't)

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

But

"

The mods are not being lazy. They are approving pics that are within pic rules, you don't have to have every part of yourself on show

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

OK, a couple of points, as much as this is the feedback section for Admin , other people can answer too if they think they can help. However sometimes these threads just turn into people butting heads so please remember this is the feedback section

Reply privately