Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Bad verifications

Jump to newest

By *ittenandthepirate OP   Couple
over a year ago

Manchester

The system at the moment allows a user to choose which available verification feedback to show on their profile.

Due to the amount of people who say on the forums they have turned up to meets where people have been rude, offensive, smoking drugs, attempting to engage in illegal activities or generally not being 'as advertised', I think it is important to be able to leave negative (although abviously not offensive) feedback as well as good and for it to be displayed for others to see.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Manchester

Also, a box to check to say if you had safe sex might be an idea of veri's. It seems a lot of people say safe sex and then go bareback anyway. We use condoms so we're safe but for those who prefer bareback and take people on good faith, this would be quite a big health concern..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In my opinion the current verification system is a complete waste of time.

If you meet someone and leave them a good verification they will leave you a good verification.

If you meet someone who turns out to be not as you expected or the meet goes horribly wrong, any negative feed back you leave will generally not be displayed by the other party and its likely that they will reciprocate and leave you lousy feedback too.

On this basis most users tend to leave good feedback for fear of receiving lousy feedback from the other party.

The time to worry is when a user prefers not to display their feedback which might suggest that their feedback is lousy.

over a year ago

"Also, a box to check to say if you had safe sex might be an idea of veri's. It seems a lot of people say safe sex and then go bareback anyway. We use condoms so we're safe but for those who prefer bareback and take people on good faith, this would be quite a big health concern.."

We have met many guys who ask if they can go bareback even though their profile states that they endorse safe sex. Worse than that are the guys who turn up without condoms.

over a year ago

"Also, a box to check to say if you had safe sex might be an idea of veri's. It seems a lot of people say safe sex and then go bareback anyway. We use condoms so we're safe but for those who prefer bareback and take people on good faith, this would be quite a big health concern..

We have met many guys who ask if they can go bareback even though their profile states that they endorse safe sex. Worse than that are the guys who turn up without condoms."

We only meet guys who can accomodate but one night we were all ready to play and the guy suddenly announced that he's left his condoms out in his car, should have seen his face when Andy said here I've got some. It was either that or an early farewell from us

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

The problem with negative feedback is that malicious people would leave genuine people with it, they would hate it, there would be no way to remove it, and it would cause no end of problems.

We trialed it on another site and it didn't work. Genuinely bad people just deleted their accounts and started fresh, genuine people received negative feedback and it drove them nuts.

If you think someone is not suitable for the site, hit REPORT and Admin will review. We have a "is this person conductive to the community on here" test.

Admin x

over a year ago

"The problem with negative feedback is that malicious people would leave genuine people with it, they would hate it, there would be no way to remove it, and it would cause no end of problems.

We trialed it on another site and it didn't work. Genuinely bad people just deleted their accounts and started fresh, genuine people received negative feedback and it drove them nuts.

If you think someone is not suitable for the site, hit REPORT and Admin will review. We have a "is this person conductive to the community on here" test.

Admin x"

Well I didn't know that!

over a year ago

look for verifications which mean something, stuff that arnt simply fuck reviews, always take these with a grain of salt when looking for someone genuine, but when they are saying good things personally about the pertson/people and they are from all different sources over a decent amount of time then i think you can take the verifications as meaning something

over a year ago

I dont verify, I dont need to if they have been verified already, this isnt ebay feedback, a verification isnt to "big em up" on their sexual prowess, its to let other site users know that they were reliable, friendly, courteous and played by any set rules in my opinion

over a year ago

well ya should still verify really if they would like it, but yeah you should verifiy what they are like not your usual fuck reviews where its clearly i'll say your the best fuck in the world if you do me too pmsl

over a year ago

"well ya should still verify really if they would like it, but yeah you should verifiy what they are like not your usual fuck reviews where its clearly i'll say your the best fuck in the world if you do me too pmsl"

If they ask i do, but its general details and nothing sexual, what i enjoy someone else may not

over a year ago

Manchester

"

We have a "is this person conductive to the community on here" test.

Admin x

Well I didn't know that! "

Neither did we. That's a great idea x

over a year ago

do you not see no feedback as bad feed back?

If someone are rude they tend to be rude all the time so people who meet them will tend not to verifiy then so only meet people with good verifications

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

ignore veris except as an indication they have met others and use your common sense and instinct...

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

NEWCASTLE

nothing wrong with the feedback system, its up to the indivudauls to leave feedback and also accept feedback, if theres a negative feedback system that can be left then surely people who have been turned down for meets would simply leave negative feedback for the other users in jelousy or anger.

By *alphy187Man
over a year ago

cambridge

I have a typical example of where the current system doesnt work.

I had arranged to meet a couple, they then cancelled claiming illness and I see the next day they met two guys that night.

Single guys struggle to get meets as it is and surely others deserve to know they are wasting their time

over a year ago

but the guys they did meet wouldnt agree with you..............

they just changed their mind about meeting you, admit they should have been upfront and told you, thats not the fault of the verification system

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"I have a typical example of where the current system doesnt work.

I had arranged to meet a couple, they then cancelled claiming illness and I see the next day they met two guys that night.

Single guys struggle to get meets as it is and surely others deserve to know they are wasting their time "

There is no verification system which would guarantee good meets and zero timewasters unfortunately. It is up to individuals to do their own screening eg chat by cam or phone and social meet first.

Admin x

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"The problem with negative feedback is that malicious people would leave genuine people with it, they would hate it, there would be no way to remove it, and it would cause no end of problems.

Admin x"

Where is the test ?

By *ighbridge69Man
over a year ago

Highbridge

"In my opinion the current verification system is a complete waste of time.

If you meet someone and leave them a good verification they will leave you a good verification.

If you meet someone who turns out to be not as you expected or the meet goes horribly wrong, any negative feed back you leave will generally not be displayed by the other party and its likely that they will reciprocate and leave you lousy feedback too.

On this basis most users tend to leave good feedback for fear of receiving lousy feedback from the other party.

The time to worry is when a user prefers not to display their feedback which might suggest that their feedback is lousy."

The above highlights a potential problem with a "bad feedback" system.

It's important to say here that i am not against a "thumbs down" button to use Facebook vernacular, but it is totally wrong to suggest this should be used in a situation where a meet goes wrong because they are not as expected. Expectation is a personal interpretation of a profile. If a man is pretending to be a couple then yes, let's have a warning button for that, but to allow a button to be used based upon expectations? I can only see that ending up in disaster - both for the site and the reviewer.

If you don't like someone, as i have not liked some of the ladies i have met in the past, then just finish your cup of tea, excuse yourself politely and agree mutually to leave no. Feedback at all.

By *ad girl2Couple
over a year ago

ashford kent

we just report them to admin

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I dont verify, I dont need to if they have been verified already, this isnt ebay feedback, a verification isnt to "big em up" on their sexual prowess, its to let other site users know that they were reliable, friendly, courteous and played by any set rules in my opinion "

Tend to agree with this, I seldom verify or ask for any. Some people verify the same person over and over which seems like territory marking to me, but hey ho.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Northants

I really don't get some peoples idea of what the varification system is for! As far as we are concerned, it is nothing more than to say that the people or person was as described in the profile!

We have varified coupes that we have met and not played with. They were defiantely couples and they looked like their pictures. Just because we didn't feel that spark, their details were still correct. Same with singles and all this "They were a great shag and we played till the early hours" is all superfluous nonsense to us!

By *abe1200Couple
over a year ago

belfast

Admin x"

over a year ago

Admin x "

over a year ago

i have to agree admin. As you then open it up to malicious people and i have to say there is a lot of it about

The present system works as you then have control over the verixx after all it is your profile

By *ornyhuddscoupleCouple
over a year ago

huddersfield

Maybe a box to check before you meet then if someone has checked ten boxes but only recieved three veris that could at least give you an idea

By *ubbliciousWoman
over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Fact is, its a VERIFICATION system, NOT a feedback system. If you choose to leave actual feedback that's your own choice. You could just be writing something as simple as 'we met, he/she looked as expected from pics' THAT would be a verification, not feedback.

By *eavy Metal BallzMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Admin x"

Is the test multiple choice? God I hope I pass it!

over a year ago

The one thing I would like to see in the verification system is that people who hide their verifications on their profile it tells you how they have been verified whether it be phone webcam or meeting in person as if someone has all webcam or phone verifications and has been on site over a year I know they are probably not going to meet or is this just me being fussy!

over a year ago

"The one thing I would like to see in the verification system is that people who hide their verifications on their profile it tells you how they have been verified whether it be phone webcam or meeting in person as if someone has all webcam or phone verifications and has been on site over a year I know they are probably not going to meet or is this just me being fussy!"

I think there is something in the 'advanced search' facility that enables you to search for people who have verifications from face-to-face meets.

Post new Message to Thread