Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Site Improvement Ideas

Jump to newest

By *uzzieguy OP   Man
over a year ago

London

Site Improvement Ideas

* Search criteria when using "Now Women/Men/Couples" on the Browse section - this is a good feature but very, very blunt at the moment! At least add location filter and show what the profiles are looking for else you have to scan each one for location and then click through to profile to see if they are into your age group and M/F/Cpl etc

* When using the Event/Meets page you should be able to set search criteria for what the people posting the event/meet are looking for i.e. M/F/Cpl etc. Currently you have to sift through all the posts doing this yourself.

* It would be great if your friends list were in a chat room you could see which chat room so you can find them.

* It would be useful when you have multiple cams from multiple rooms to be able to see which room the person was in or is now in so that you go back to that room to chat to them if you were room hopping.

Guy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

" * Search criteria when using "Now Women/Men/Couples" on the Browse section - this is a good feature but very, very blunt at the moment! At least add location filter and show what the profiles are looking for else you have to scan each one for location and then click through to profile to see if they are into your age group and M/F/Cpl etc

"

You can already do this, use advanced search, tick "new users".

http://www.fabswingers.com/browse/advanced

Admin x

By *reasured heARTSCouple
over a year ago

STOCKPORT

The improvements we would like are 1 the ability to group message our friends and/ or winks to aid in organising a party primarily for people we have things in common with. 2 it would also be nice to have chat regions re organised into 3 for each region a=open to any b= couples only and c= bisexual, Also in UK to divide north into northwest and northeast England. you could add anything goes chat and noob chat

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i do think group messaging would be useful...however i can see how people might abuse it. Would it be possible to have it as friends only...party and social organizers would really benefit.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We have been members of Fab for a couple of years but are new to the new chat, we have always used the old chat and until recently didn't realise how Fab had evolved, we are loving the changes, in particular the private messages...however....We think that there is still room for a little improvement, I find it very difficult to keep up with the chat room and private messaging. Would it be possible to add a minimize button to PM's so that they can be reduced to the bottom of the screen instead of the current restore down button?? It’s fine when you only have a few messages..but really any more that 4 and it is near on impossible to keep up as the messages pile up on top of each other, some people even send a new PM for each reply or if you have failed to reply instantly, so I have had the situation where I could have 5 PM boxes from the same person, and even if you drag them to another part of the screen, when you have quite a few this still can be very difficult to keep up. We have now turned off our PM's for fear of being ignorant and not replying to people Love the PM function but can't manage it effectively

I hope that this is possible as it would make such a difference....PM's are much better than the old whisper function, but at least with the whisper it was possible to keep up and reply to anyone who was speaking to you.

Hope you agree that this is a positive and relatively small change

over a year ago

we'd like "straight" as an option in the advanced search facility and the option of blocking bi or bi-curious guys from contacting us

over a year ago

would love to see a race preference added

over a year ago

ignore option in chat - i dont wanna bclok peeps that might annoy me in chat for a night - just iggy them whilst im in chat for that time

over a year ago

"ignore option in chat - i dont wanna bclok peeps that might annoy me in chat for a night - just iggy them whilst im in chat for that time

"

Seconded.

Of course if you have a small block list you could just clear people off the block list after a chat session.

Steve.

over a year ago

Would be great if we could have option of chating with our friends without going to any rooms. Chat from main site were u see if your friends are avaible. If so U can chat with them directly. And another thing. Would be great to be able to have privat chat with camera. So only person who u r talking with can see u. It would be more private.

over a year ago

Why don't you use MSN ?

over a year ago

I can use msn or skype, but would good to have option like that on that web also.Not everybody have msn or skype

Post new Message to Thread