Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Very Poor Fabswingers Site!!!

Jump to newest

By *tallion 888 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hackney

Women are not replying to my messages and they are not making any effort to contact me whatsoever.

Would like guys to leave their comments if they are experiencing the same problem.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

explain why women should reply??? Deal with it.. move on and try another lady..

Reply privately

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It's got nothing to do with site...this is just a vehicle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's down to individual personal preference.

If ladies don't reply to messages or contact a chap it's because they think that his profile doesn't deliver the goods which is entirely their choice, not the choice of the Admin of Fabswingers.

B

Reply privately

By *ettyboop61Woman
over a year ago

St Neots

Perhaps they don't like you?? Ever thought that? It's upto the individual just message somebody else.....

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Bitches!

Reply privately

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Women are not replying to my messages and they are not making any effort to contact me whatsoever.

Would like guys to leave their comments if they are experiencing the same problem.

"

I'm not experiencing the same problem.

Reply privately

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS
over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

Your profile says you are looking for "unattractive or beautiful women" and your current status displays a sense of entitlement because you are a "black man". I'm not surprised you are getting no response on here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wait you're telling me that you write messages to woman but they don't reply to you, yet there is a law that says they must reply???

Glad no one has fallen foul of that law with me, I would right in to court to demand some kind of compensation

Reply privately

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

"Women are not replying to my messages and they are not making any effort to contact me whatsoever.

"

Mate, your profile is comedy gold. Seriously...

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"

Women have hundreds of messages per day, so can only

reply to the one's they find interesting. You have to have a profile that stands out from the others

Reply privately

By *EISTY LASSCouple
over a year ago

Wallasey

Oh my days

Well it gave me a laugh b4 bed anyway hahahaaaa

And he best not message me just cos i viewed him lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

reply to the one's they find interesting. You have to have a profile that stands out from the others "

i get hundreds of messages a day too ive took on a secratary i just cant cope

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

I'm shocked they arent queuing round the block in all honesty

Demand a refund

Reply privately

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

From a women point of view. Your profile sounds aggressive and you're not my type. Maybe other women might feel the same way as me

"

Reply privately

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 20/10/19 23:24:20]

Reply privately

By *herryblossom_BJWoman
over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

[Removed by poster at 20/10/19 23:24:12]

Reply privately

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

reply to the one's they find interesting. You have to have a profile that stands out from the others i get hundreds of messages a day too ive took on a secratary i just cant cope "

Reply privately

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

Awesome profile OP, if I didn't know better I'd say it was a comedy swipe at the single ladies & their lists of demands & do's & dont's.

But its obviously not & you've just mistakenly thought Fab is full of easy slappers gagging for cock.

Good luck but you've probably now got more chance of getting a blow job from a women in the men's toilets in the houses of parliament

S

Reply privately

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

The answer is on your profile....

straight guy with one veri from a TV.

You demand people don’t ask for your dick pic, but then you show your cock on public photos

And you make clear you’re interested in ANY woman with a pulse. Nothing at all about what sort of person (not necessarily looks-wise) you want to meet.

Oh..... and a status saying the site is shit!

Funny how as a white middle aged guy with a bit of a tummy, I’ve managed to get over 100 veris on here.... maybe I’m just super lucky!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The answer is on your profile....

straight guy with one veri from a TV.

You demand people don’t ask for your dick pic, but then you show your cock on public photos

And you make clear you’re interested in ANY woman with a pulse. Nothing at all about what sort of person (not necessarily looks-wise) you want to meet.

Oh..... and a status saying the site is shit!

Funny how as a white middle aged guy with a bit of a tummy, I’ve managed to get over 100 veris on here.... maybe I’m just super lucky!!

"

No surprise you've got that many veris, you're very respectful and pretty damn good

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Op - read other posts with single men demonstrating how difficult it is for all of you. The site works fine and those who make it work for them do best.

There are thousands of men on the site at most times of the day. People wanting them pick those with the right personality, attitude and looks that appeal to them.

Some people will appeal to fewer others than many do. If you don't match their tastes and preferences then you could adjust your expectations accordingly

Reply privately

By *anchester_gentMan
over a year ago

Cheshire / Manchester border

" Funny how as a white middle aged guy with a bit of a tummy, I’ve managed to get over 100 veris on here.... maybe I’m just super lucky!!

No surprise you've got that many veris, you're very respectful and pretty damn good "

Reply privately

By *dores blackmenWoman
over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

There are plenty of blackmen that are very successful on here,and yes lots are not BBC,perhaps have a read of some of those profiles

I would be guilty of not answering,your profile is not a good read even for us unattractive ladies

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would like guys to leave their comments if they are experiencing the same problem. Obviously tab isn't for you then stick to the other sites if you got this kind if attitude then maybe ya not right for here

"

Reply privately

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

A bad workman blames his tool. Sorry tools .... tools I meant to type

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who on earth would want to meet someone like you with how you have wrote your profile??? I think you need to read and rewrite it. Sounds like you have Zero respect for any woman

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

This has to be a joke thread.

Really funny op

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP I shall make a note to myself first thing in the morning.. Must make more of an effort to reply to every man that messages me

Hilarious

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mate, your profile is comedy gold. Seriously..."

I thought the same thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Possibly the funniest profile I've read in a long time.

But I guess us ladies have got to make an effort to contact every guy here

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

hey you can't be everybody's cup of water

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

This thread and his profile must be a joke, surely?

Reply privately

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

This has to be a troll post.

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

"This has to be a troll post. "

It's the Southend News Network of profiles and posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This has to be a troll post. "

This man is a comic genius

Reply privately