Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Pictures removed by fab

Jump to newest

By *nd69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hull

We're absolutely disgusted at the amount of pictures we've recently had remove by the new power happy moderators. Some of these pics have been on months and had hundreds of fabs. Anyone else experiencing the same issues

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *nd69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hull

And now we've had a status removed as we complained. No doubt this thread will be removed

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looking at your photos it would seem that some of the photos featuring a female and no other people are of a female other than the one who's joint profile it is - presumably she is the one whose face is shown on other pics. Were some of those removed the same?

Don't know if that makes sense!

Jx

Reply privately

over a year ago

They mustve broke fab rules so its correct to have them removed

Reply privately

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

Life's a bitch isn't it

Reply privately

By *nd69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

hull

We're definitely 100 percent a genuine couple. We've had some removed showing marks after spanking, ok i suppose that comes under the rules in a way as they state about folk been hurt. But we've had others removed that just had wands or toys and our female in and fisting ones removed

Reply privately

By *apiomanMan
over a year ago

Shipley

I had a couple removed after a few days being public for being screenshots, which they weren’t. But I have more important things to worry about in life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

We’ve had 3/4 random pics disappear but no idea why. There were 2 face pics and a couple of legs photos!

Not sure what the problems were?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"We're definitely 100 percent a genuine couple. We've had some removed showing marks after spanking, ok i suppose that comes under the rules in a way as they state about folk been hurt. But we've had others removed that just had wands or toys and our female in and fisting ones removed "

That will be why then , none of what you describe is allowed, if they were approved previously it will have been by mistake, then removed when reported.

Have a look here of what is allowed

https://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

Reply privately