Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Hot Photos

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How long do you need to be a member for before your pics show on the hot photo list? I'm verified by both photo and a meet, email verified and I'm a site supporter. Yet even though my pics are well received they do not show? I'm a little confused and had to wait 7 days to post on here. Your help will be well received.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

They have to be fabbed a lot to appear in hot pics.

over a year ago

I have alot of fabs xx

By *s.KerryTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

Within a period of 12 Hour's? I believe that's the time but stand to be corrected

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Within a period of 12 Hour's? I believe that's the time but stand to be corrected"

It is.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

When you post a new photo, if it gets fabbed, once it reaches a set number that's greater than the last on the hot list, your photo will overtake that picture and possibly the one above.

So in short, keep an eye when you upload a new photo, how many fabs you need

over a year ago

Sorry I don't understand? I have looked through the tv/ts section in currently hot, this month so far and last month and there are numerous pics on there from the same profile. So only getting one pic per profile doesnt make sense. Also, in the tv/ts section of this month so far, I only joined 7 days ago so all my pics that have been fabbed over 50 times should be on there, if you check my pics, I think there is 7 different public pics with over 50 fabs? Yet none are showing??? Am I doing something wrong?

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You'll only get one pics on "Currently hot (times Fab'd past 12hrs)" at a time.

Your profile pic is currently on page 8, showing "Fab'd 12 times (in past 12 hours)".

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Your highest Fad'd pic this month (i.e. submitted in October) is currently on page 8 of "This month so far".

I presume that list only gets updated every so often, so that would explain the slight difference in number of Fabs.

over a year ago

Thanks for letting me know, I will check now. Do you know why it takes so long to appear? X

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fabbed pics are a lisd of bullshit !! Getting a meet is hard enough with a decent guy on here , 8 yrs on n off here n seriously only met two guys who have turned out to be worth any good , fab my pics ffs what a load of bullshit , only my opinion

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You know that you can turn them off, if you don't like them, don't you?

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Fabbed pics are a lisd of bullshit !! Getting a meet is hard enough with a decent guy on here , 8 yrs on n off here n seriously only met two guys who have turned out to be worth any good , fab my pics ffs what a load of bullshit , only my opinion "

Agree. Think it's rigged. To get 2000-3000 fabs in 12 hours to get to the top of the list??

over a year ago

"Fabbed pics are a lisd of bullshit !! Getting a meet is hard enough with a decent guy on here , 8 yrs on n off here n seriously only met two guys who have turned out to be worth any good , fab my pics ffs what a load of bullshit , only my opinion

Agree. Think it's rigged. To get 2000-3000 fabs in 12 hours to get to the top of the list??"

They have massive friends lists who get notifications of new pics

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Fabbed pics are a lisd of bullshit !! Getting a meet is hard enough with a decent guy on here , 8 yrs on n off here n seriously only met two guys who have turned out to be worth any good , fab my pics ffs what a load of bullshit , only my opinion

Agree. Think it's rigged. To get 2000-3000 fabs in 12 hours to get to the top of the list??"

Rigged by who?

over a year ago

Why don't the have Hot photos of guys for us lady's ?

By *ed and WolfieCouple
over a year ago

Gravesend

"Why don't the have Hot photos of guys for us lady's ?"

Because it’s the guys who put weigh us women and they do the fabbing

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Fabbed pics are a lisd of bullshit !! Getting a meet is hard enough with a decent guy on here , 8 yrs on n off here n seriously only met two guys who have turned out to be worth any good , fab my pics ffs what a load of bullshit , only my opinion "

Fabbed.

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

You mean Hot Pics of guys that only Fems can see? Why block guys from looking at guys?

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

There is a mens hot pics page

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Click the drop box and you can choose what gender hotlist you wish to view.

By *anya BlackTV/TS
over a year ago

Richmond

"I have alot of fabs xx"

I fabbed your pics only to try and prove the system.....! Xx

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Agree. Think it's rigged. To get 2000-3000 fabs in 12 hours to get to the top of the list??

Rigged by who? "

And why? "\/"

over a year ago

Rigged by who?

And why? "\/""

Because the site is suppose to be for folk who want to meet for fun not folk who are sat at home wanting to be top piccy getting a buzz .. this site is hard enough for the genuine folk so them who say "fab" my new pics are up there own arses ..

By *inn_the_humanMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Rigged by who?

And why? "\/"

Because the site is suppose to be for folk who want to meet for fun not folk who are sat at home wanting to be top piccy getting a buzz .. this site is hard enough for the genuine folk so them who say "fab" my new pics are up there own arses .. "

Maybe a daft question, but who says the site is supposed to be for folk who want to meet?

If folk want to come on post pics and get a buzz from getting loads of fans, good for them. Just because you want to use the site a certain way doesn't mean everyone else has to. Live and let live!

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Rigged by who?

And why? "\/"

Because the site is suppose to be for folk who want to meet for fun not folk who are sat at home wanting to be top piccy getting a buzz .. this site is hard enough for the genuine folk so them who say "fab" my new pics are up there own arses .. "

You've not answered the "why?", as to why you think it's rigged.

And how does people having their pictures Fabbed, or asking them to be Fabbed affect you or make it harder for you?

I'm struggling to follow your logic here....

By *inky Little SecretsCouple
over a year ago

belfast

Who cares how many times pix are fabbed!! Have you seen some of them?? Means nothing

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Who cares how many times pix are fabbed!! Have you seen some of them?? Means nothing"

over a year ago

"Sorry I don't understand? I have looked through the tv/ts section in currently hot, this month so far and last month and there are numerous pics on there from the same profile. So only getting one pic per profile doesnt make sense. Also, in the tv/ts section of this month so far, I only joined 7 days ago so all my pics that have been fabbed over 50 times should be on there, if you check my pics, I think there is 7 different public pics with over 50 fabs? Yet none are showing??? Am I doing something wrong?"

50 fabs isnt enough to make the hot photo list

By *hampagne_Supernova_91Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Your pics have to be fabbed alot before you appear on that list. At least I think so!

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"50 fabs isnt enough to make the hot photo list"
50 Fabs would get you onto page 1 of the Men or page 2 of the TV/TS Hot Pics.

Post new Message to Thread