Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Games forum

Jump to newest

By *naswingdress OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Would it be possible to make it a sub forum of the lounge? Or elevate it to nearer the top? While I appreciate the separation, having it down the bottom has reduced traffic significantly. Including for fun getting to know you games that I think are good for the community and getting newbies involved.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Every time I look it seems to have moved, at least it's above Spain, USA, Politics, World Wide, Wales and Scotland anyway

Not that I go into any of those forums, but they're easy enough to find surely?

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Every time I look it seems to have moved, at least it's above Spain, USA, Politics, World Wide, Wales and Scotland anyway

Not that I go into any of those forums, but they're easy enough to find surely? "

They seem to move about Ace,depends how often they are being used

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its best where it is separate from the lounge a lot of people really dislike the number of games that was clogging up the lounge.

If people want to participate then its not hard to fine and those who don't don't have to wade through them all.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Its best where it is separate from the lounge a lot of people really dislike the number of games that was clogging up the lounge.

If people want to participate then its not hard to fine and those who don't don't have to wade through them all. "

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Its best where it is separate from the lounge a lot of people really dislike the number of games that was clogging up the lounge.

If people want to participate then its not hard to fine and those who don't don't have to wade through them all. "

I agree it's best where it is, then we don't have to wade through all the other drivel either, to find them

over a year ago

If you want to play games then search them out. The rest of us shouldn't have to wade through the crap to find a proper thread.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"If you want to play games then search them out. The rest of us shouldn't have to wade through the crap to find a proper thread. "

We don't have to search them out there is a separate games forum now. Everyone's a winner

over a year ago

"If you want to play games then search them out. The rest of us shouldn't have to wade through the crap to find a proper thread. ,

We don't have to search them out there is a separate games forum now. Everyone's a winner "

Exactly. But still they complain!!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

No more than anyone else on here

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

The lounge is much better now you dont have to wade through them all