Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Name & Shame

Jump to newest

By *k34 OP   Man
over a year ago

Sorry if the wrong place but I feel the site is ruined by bitter obstinate individuals who can not take rejection, & in turn are ruining the whole site.

Offensive abuse for lack of a response seems to be a common theme.

So why not a clear tick or alternative icon etc as a genuine message received through fab to be posted to a black list to allow genuine users see abuse people are taking & read 1st hand.

Be a forum search etc an allow couples an individuals to see said individual messages and the message be shown and actually see 1st hand whom your dealing with.

I agree to the feedback etc, but so much abuse the females take is bang out of order!

I might be miles off but thinking away of the genuine not being punished for the idiots this sites attracts and hopefully cuts down the time wasters!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENGUYMan
over a year ago

Hull

This topic has been covered time and time again and will continue to do so for ever.

Problem is, how do you define a Timewaster?

Yes, people set up meets, having gone through all the checks and preparation possible, only for one party to fail to show, with or without any reason or explanation why.

Sometimes, logical and real reasons can occur right at the last minute, and it's happened to me, albeit only twice.

But I've also been let down by single Ladies and Couples too, even after travelling to a pre-meet Social or to their home, only to get rejected on the doorstep!

Or another way, you could report me for failing to meet up with you, when I'd not even corresponded as such with you!

It happens on all sites, and no matter how much you plan, you get stung once! You cannot name and shame, just put it down to experience, report it if you so wish, then move on.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"This topic has been covered time and time again and will continue to do so for ever.

Problem is, how do you define a Timewaster?

Yes, people set up meets, having gone through all the checks and preparation possible, only for one party to fail to show, with or without any reason or explanation why.

Sometimes, logical and real reasons can occur right at the last minute, and it's happened to me, albeit only twice.

But I've also been let down by single Ladies and Couples too, even after travelling to a pre-meet Social or to their home, only to get rejected on the doorstep!

Or another way, you could report me for failing to meet up with you, when I'd not even corresponded as such with you!

It happens on all sites, and no matter how much you plan, you get stung once! You cannot name and shame, just put it down to experience, report it if you so wish, then move on. "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Abuse can and should be reported for admin to deal with.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******

Post new Message to Thread