Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Removed "Status"

Jump to newest

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

I just had my status removed, it wasn't offensive at all, so I have no idea why.

Anyone else had that?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"I just had my status removed, it wasn't offensive at all, so I have no idea why.

Anyone else had that?"

It auto deletes after 2 days.

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"I just had my status removed, it wasn't offensive at all, so I have no idea why.

Anyone else had that?

It auto deletes after 2 days."

I only put it up an hour earlier!

Reply privately

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

What did it say ?

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"What did it say ?"

It was an observation about how people have "safe sex" on their profile "into" lists, yet their pictures contradict it..

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"What did it say ?

It was an observation about how people have "safe sex" on their profile "into" lists, yet their pictures contradict it.."

Yeah, id probably remove it too, it's just abit unnecessary. You don't know who it is in their pics, could be hubby/bf/wife/gf

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Yeah, id probably remove it too, it's just abit unnecessary. You don't know who it is in their pics, could be hubby/bf/wife/gf"

I realise that, I didn't just assume, I did some "cross referencing", but, that's besides the point, since when`s Fab been a communist state? Removing statuses that aren't offensive as such is a bit militant, do you not think?

Reply privately

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Dover

Best to concentrate on getting meets than critising people I guess.

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Best to concentrate on getting meets than critising people I guess."

Before I consider a meet, I check the potential person, that includes things like safe sex for health reasons, but, we`re all different, I guess..

Reply privately

By *eeleyWoman
over a year ago

Dudley

"Yeah, id probably remove it too, it's just abit unnecessary. You don't know who it is in their pics, could be hubby/bf/wife/gf

I realise that, I didn't just assume, I did some "cross referencing", but, that's besides the point, since when`s Fab been a communist state? Removing statuses that aren't offensive as such is a bit militant, do you not think?"

Well that's abit dramatic. It's hardly a communist state for removing a status that is criticising other users about something that is none of your business.

Reply privately

By *he Cheeky GirlsCouple (FF)
over a year ago

Dover

So do we, but don't headine it. It may put potential meets off, just a thought.

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"Well that's abit dramatic. It's hardly a communist state for removing a status that is criticising other users about something that is none of your business."

If I`d said something racist/homophobic/Islamophobic etc, then fine, delete it. but a casual observation regarding sexual heath, on a swingers site, I don't see as delete-worthy.

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 19/08/19 23:42:56]

Reply privately

By *ondonFreak OP   Man
over a year ago

London

"So do we, but don't headine it. It may put potential meets off, just a thought."

I`m not bothered about it putting people off, if the thought of me taking stuff like that seriously puts people off, then they obviously aint the people for me..

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What did it say ?

It was an observation about how people have "safe sex" on their profile "into" lists, yet their pictures contradict it.."

You do realise that what's ticked in the interests are only interests and not the requirements right? That includes "safe sex". Only an interest. I suggest to read the profiles in full to find out what the actual requirements are.

Reply privately

By *onderstuff73mMan
over a year ago

Brum

I think the point is being missed here. Lol. It doesn’t matter whether the OP should have that line of thinking or not, why is the status being removed when it’s not offensive?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What did it say ?

It was an observation about how people have "safe sex" on their profile "into" lists, yet their pictures contradict it..

Yeah, id probably remove it too, it's just abit unnecessary. You don't know who it is in their pics, could be hubby/bf/wife/gf"

Excatly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What did it say ?

You do realise that what's ticked in the interests are only interests and not the requirements right? That includes "safe sex". Only an interest. I suggest to read the profiles in full to find out what the actual requirements are."

And if they are actually interested in you it's a subject you can discuss. If you're uncertain about thier sexual health you can ask them directly.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It won't have been the whole sentence it will have been a hot word. We need to accept what Admin decide for the site

Reply privately