Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Veris from people who have left

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have had many verifications deleted through people who are now not on the site. Is there anyway we could leave them on there

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adeiteWoman
over a year ago

Poole, but up in lincs for a bit

When they delete their profile everything gets wiped from the servers. Including their verifications.

By *awpleasureMan
over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I have had many verifications deleted through people who are now not on the site. Is there anyway we could leave them on there"

Yes I know. I lost three or four really good ones. Best way to counter that is get some new ones but that's easier said than done sometimes.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

There was a thread on this the other day.....

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I have had many verifications deleted through people who are now not on the site. Is there anyway we could leave them on there

Yes I know. I lost three or four really good ones. Best way to counter that is get some new ones but that's easier said than done sometimes."

If they were left behind then the verification would be worthless if the people leaving it could not them selves be checked out. Before you know it fake verifications would proliferate.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have had many verifications deleted through people who are now not on the site. Is there anyway we could leave them on there"

That's strange as when people leave only the wording of the verification goes but the summary stays the same. Your summary shows 2 verifications and you're displaying one. So you've lost the wording of all of... 1?

over a year ago

"I have had many verifications deleted through people who are now not on the site. Is there anyway we could leave them on there

That's strange as when people leave only the wording of the verification goes but the summary stays the same. Your summary shows 2 verifications and you're displaying one. So you've lost the wording of all of... 1?"

Yes I have on this profile only 2 very well observed. If you want to make sarcastic remarks why don't you make your own thread about how bored you are.

It's clearly a good point otherwise there would not be others that feel the same

over a year ago

That's strange as when people leave only the wording of the verification goes but the summary stays the same. Your summary shows 2 verifications and you're displaying one. So you've lost the wording of all of... 1?

Yes I have on this profile only 2 very well observed. If you want to make sarcastic remarks why don't you make your own thread about how bored you are.

It's clearly a good point otherwise there would not be others that feel the same "

Your post is misleading. You make it sound like you've been verified by multiple people and lost your veris due to them leaving the site. It is not the case, you don't lose verifications - lose only their wording.

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

It's clearly a good point otherwise there would not be others that feel the same "

Wow, as pointed out you claim "many" yet we all know the number stays and the text doesn't, there is nothing sarcastic about the comment made! Dont make out if you dont like getting caught out, personally I think you should apologise when you have a board moment....

over a year ago

Always squabbles on here lol

By *irkydirkyMan
over a year ago

Stevenage

"Always squabbles on here lol "

And bullshitters hahaha

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

*bored

Damn it

over a year ago

"*bored

Damn it"

Yes I did notice that blinder but kept quiet

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Thank u in my defense I was multi tasking hahaha

over a year ago

It's clearly a good point otherwise there would not be others that feel the same

Wow, as pointed out you claim "many" yet we all know the number stays and the text doesn't, there is nothing sarcastic about the comment made! Dont make out if you dont like getting caught out, personally I think you should apologise when you have a board moment...."

It is many you donut. I've had more then one profile

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Wow, as pointed out you claim "many" yet we all know the number stays and the text doesn't, there is nothing sarcastic about the comment made! Dont make out if you dont like getting caught out, personally I think you should apologise when you have a board moment....

It is many you donut. I've had more then one profile"

You dont actually state that anywhere but now.....yet I'm the donut, mr verydefensive

By *exyFunAshWoman
over a year ago

Mansfield

It is many you donut. I've had more then one profile"

No one has been aggressive to you or been nasty. They pointed out a fact that on the profile there has not been many profiles.

The aggressive responses are nor showing you in good light I hope you are aware of that.

S simple over the years o have had a few different profiles.

But then this would not make a difference as when you start a new profile you would of lost the veris anyway

Post new Message to Thread