Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

It would be good if there was TS as gender selection

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi,

I am a Transsexual and just wanted to say it would be great if there was a tick down that i could select that was TS instead of using TV ...

As i am not a TV and most Transsexuals will take offence to be called TV/CDs ...generally on other sites i get put in the female category as that is what my passport says .

so any chance of having a TS selection put in .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/02/12 22:53:13]

over a year ago

"Hi,

I am a Transsexual and just wanted to say it would be great if there was a tick down that i could select that was TS instead of using TV ...

As i am not a TV and most Transsexuals will take offence to be called TV/CDs ...generally on other sites i get put in the female category as that is what my passport says .

so any chance of having a TS selection put in . "

I totaly agree...while I would love to meet a TS..all I could end up in the search is some old block dressed up as a tart.....we need to have TS as a seperate gender

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

though after scanning the TV/TS section i came up with 3 actual transsexuals from what i could see ..

so i guess the demand isnt there for this to happen

over a year ago

"Hi,

so any chance of having a TS selection put in . "

over a year ago

I support this motion

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/02/12 16:45:54]

over a year ago

"though after scanning the TV/TS section i came up with 3 actual transsexuals from what i could see ..

so i guess the demand isnt there for this to happen "

No....irrespective of the demand, I think site owners should consider this bi-furcation...since I don't think it's correct to join TV's and TS together, as they clearly not the same..

Post new Message to Thread