Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Fake pics

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

There are so many fake pictures on here at the moment and they are really easy to spot and reverse search.

Unfortunately I no longer report them though, as even if I've never contacted the profile, or them me, if I report them, most of the time I'm quickly blocked, even if I have included in the report message that I would not like to be blocked from viewing the profile.

I can only think that for some reason when I report them admin are blocking me from seeing the profile anymore. I'm just not sure why as I know with that is not admins default action for a reported fake picture.

Sometimes I like to keep an eye on the profile to see if any action is taken or if any more fake pictures are uploaded.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why though?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You wouldn't normally be blocked from seeing another profile you have reported for having what you think is fake pics, if you have it will have been a mistake

Of course they could have blocked you themselves or have been disabled

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've reported pics.

I've found sometimes the 'blocked pop up' comes up, sometimes it doesn't.

I assumed when it did, the profile had been suspended

Reply privately

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"You wouldn't normally be blocked from seeing another profile you have reported for having what you think is fake pics, if you have it will have been a mistake

Of course they could have blocked you themselves or have been disabled "

That is what I thought but it just seems to be happening too many times.

It doesn't really matter too much, but if there is a profile I want to keep my eye on, I have become a lot less likely to report the pictures now.

Reply privately

By *irtySekretsCouple
over a year ago

Filthy Desires Upon Trent

I think if you Report a Profile and action is taken, Ie the profile is taken down, then it may appear you’re Blocked but the Profile has gone. Admin may be able to confirm this?

X

Reply privately

By *Cocksucker84Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Oh I reported one a while back- 2 profiles with the same photos and one photo verified. I contacted the verified dude and reported the other and found I was blocked from the fake one. I thought my anonymity had been waivered but this now makes sense.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

It doesn't really matter too much, but if there is a profile I want to keep my eye on, I have become a lot less likely to report the pictures now. "

Im the same

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

How do you do reverse search on photos?

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"How do you do reverse search on photos? "

If you are using the Chrome browser, just right click the pic and choose Search google for this image. Or google How to.

Reply privately

By *nquisitive ladyWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"How do you do reverse search on photos?

If you are using the Chrome browser, just right click the pic and choose Search google for this image. Or google How to."

thank you

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"You wouldn't normally be blocked from seeing another profile you have reported for having what you think is fake pics, if you have it will have been a mistake

Of course they could have blocked you themselves or have been disabled

That is what I thought but it just seems to be happening too many times.

It doesn't really matter too much, but if there is a profile I want to keep my eye on, I have become a lot less likely to report the pictures now. "

You won't be able to if it is disabled

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I think if you Report a Profile and action is taken, Ie the profile is taken down, then it may appear you’re Blocked but the Profile has gone. Admin may be able to confirm this?

X"

Yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

We have come across so many fake photos on here, and the trouble is we find most of them have atleast been photo verified, a couple of years back we even came across a profile that the user was using some of our pictures, and the stupid thing was that it had the link to our profile at the bottom of the picture so they didn't even bother to crop it out, and the profile again was photo verified, but the same happened with is, withings a couple of hours of reporting them we noticed we had just been blocked from seeing the profile but it was still active for a week after, we have even seen a load of profiles that were meet verified (by single guys) but we had clear proof that they were fake, and once again 90% of the ones we reported were still active weeks later, I know a lot of sites generate fake profiles to make it look like lots of people are joining (and I'm not saying its happening here) but it does seem strange that these profiles arnt being removed as soon as they are reported...

Reply privately