Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Hotlist visability

Jump to newest

By *ood giving game OP   Couple
over a year ago

York

I'd like to know who, if anyone, had me on their "hotlist". I use mine when I really like a profile often we've never met, it's almost like a "wish list". I guess I'd quite like People who I fancy to know that, and be able to see if it might be worth messaging someone if I'm on their list.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

We use the Hot list to keep an eye on profiles for many reasons. Some good, some we have reported

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
over a year ago

Chippenham

"We use the Hot list to keep an eye on profiles for many reasons. Some good, some we have reported "

This is exactly how we use it.

By *orkie321bWoman
over a year ago

Nottingham

I use my hotlist for two purposes - as a hotlist as intended and as a NOTlist! There are some people that I do like to keep an eye on who they've been meeting so I don't go there too. I use the private notes as a reminder.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'd like to know who, if anyone, had me on their "hotlist". I use mine when I really like a profile often we've never met, it's almost like a "wish list". I guess I'd quite like People who I fancy to know that, and be able to see if it might be worth messaging someone if I'm on their list. "
I use mine to see if people I like and chat to are online

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Mine is a hotlist and a not list. I use the notes facility on the profile as to why so I don't forget.

By *averick20000Man
over a year ago

Beverley

You you know if someone adds you to their hotlist?

over a year ago

"You you know if someone adds you to their hotlist? "

No you can not tell

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

I only use my hotlist for those I want to avoid/keep an eye on.

over a year ago

York

That's so funny I never thought of a not list! Very good idea. Shame we can't find out if we are on anyone hotlist it would be a cool function of sitesupporter, though now I might wonder if I'm on the not list!

over a year ago

"That's so funny I never thought of a not list! Very good idea. Shame we can't find out if we are on anyone hotlist it would be a cool function of sitesupporter, though now I might wonder if I'm on the not list! "
don't you mean ' we'?

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"That's so funny I never thought of a not list! Very good idea. Shame we can't find out if we are on anyone hotlist it would be a cool function of sitesupporter, though now I might wonder if I'm on the not list! "

I never thought a 'not' list was needed, I just block, and I am sure loads of others do; I have been blocked today for fabbing someones picture because I am not what they are looking for; that's cool, its fab and that's what the block button is for !

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"That's so funny I never thought of a not list! Very good idea. Shame we can't find out if we are on anyone hotlist it would be a cool function of sitesupporter, though now I might wonder if I'm on the not list!

I never thought a 'not' list was needed, I just block, and I am sure loads of others do; I have been blocked today for fabbing someones picture because I am not what they are looking for; that's cool, its fab and that's what the block button is for !"

As a club, I only block people who I think are fakes. I use the notes section on profiles and my hotlist to remind me about people who may have been super pushy in the club or have been idiots in messages. If I block everyone who sends me an offensive or stupid message, there wouldn't be many people left to view! Lol

I find sometimes that guys send me stupid messages, fluffing their feathers, so to speak but in the club, they are completely different. So I don't want to block them, I just want to remind myself of how they have behaved in messages in case it happens again and I can decide if I want them back in the club.

I also hotlist people who are barred and use my notes. I can keep an eye on their profile then as they often leave negative statuses about the club and slag us off because they've been barred, so I can act on them and report. If I blocked them, I couldn't see this.

I know single females use the hotlist for idiots as they get contacted by so many of them.

I suppose, as a club, I use this site differently to others.

over a year ago

York

"That's so funny I never thought of a not list! Very good idea. Shame we can't find out if we are on anyone hotlist it would be a cool function of sitesupporter, though now I might wonder if I'm on the not list! don't you mean ' we'?"

Yes, it's like the royal "I" instead of the royal "we"! My husband doesn't often log in so it tends to just be me on fab (I do state that on the profile)

Post new Message to Thread