Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Glitch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My account has been glitching. My site supporter ran out I was sure it was too soon so I purchased silver last night. Today I logged on and all my pics and info were gone. I refreshed and it was all back. Then I noticed I'm still on gold. And came across a different account I had under the same name but deleted months ago. Now it's back and it has the silver site supporter I purchased last night.

What is going on here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It sounds potentially like several issues.

For example, web browsers store cookies on your hardware, relating to websites' data, including usernames and passwords. If the same browser was used for accessing the site but had cookies for multiple visits, including usernames/passwords, then it could potentially create a log-in for any of them. As you got multiple log-ins within a short period of time, it suggests that this was just a coincidental occurence and may have distracted you on your site supporter status. Sometimes it's easy to let our pcs etc do things automatically and we pay less attention to what they're doing.

As for site supporter status, if we buy it, whilst it's current, it extends the period that it's valid for. If you have any supporter issues, it's worth contacting admin, over your purchase etc.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's weird. "ObiWanCumBoneMe" brought itself back from being deleted and got the site supporter I purchased last night. So unusual. How did it come back from the dead? I tried to log in to it but I can't??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Said that profile was last online 45 minutes ago

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"It's weird. "ObiWanCumBoneMe" brought itself back from being deleted and got the site supporter I purchased last night. So unusual. How did it come back from the dead? I tried to log in to it but I can't?? "

It can't. You couldn't have deleted it and upgraded that profile by mistake

Post new Message to Thread