Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Blocking certain types

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It would be good if you good block certain groups from even seeing your profile. For example single guys. That way only the types you want can even find you. The block systems stops them messaging but it would be better if they couldn’t even see you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What harm are they doing looking?

over a year ago

We would rather not get recognised in the street. And less people being able to see the better

over a year ago

I wouldn't mind, provided it prevented you from being able to see mine, if I were blocked by you. Otherwise it's unfair.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"We would rather not get recognised in the street. And less people being able to see the better"

So do you normally walk round the streets in your underwear with a naked hubby then? If you do, I would suggest he puts some clothes on and you do as well, that way you won't be recognised, will you?

over a year ago

"I wouldn't mind, provided it prevented you from being able to see mine, if I were blocked by you. Otherwise it's unfair."

That would be actually fine. Only see who fits your requirements.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"We would rather not get recognised in the street. And less people being able to see the better"

Well, anyone who could recognise you from your public photos would be doing amazingly well lol!

over a year ago

"We would rather not get recognised in the street. And less people being able to see the better

Well, anyone who could recognise you from your public photos would be doing amazingly well lol! "

My thoughts exactly... I'm afraid I wouldn't recognise you in the street even if I knew you. You have no visible markings or tattoos to give anything away .. I wouldn't worry too much about it tbh

Happy Fabbing guys

over a year ago

For real ?

Unless you and your hubby cubby walk around town with your arses out not much chance of this happening tbh

Hoops

By *udewhennudeMan
over a year ago

newport

"It would be good if you good block certain groups from even seeing your profile. For example single guys. That way only the types you want can even find you. The block systems stops them messaging but it would be better if they couldn’t even see you. "

Don’t want single guys from seeing your pics, then don’t display any. Besides if they’re that interested in seeing them , they’ll find a way even if single guys are blocked.

By *s.KerryTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

This type of thread always makes me smile. Why? To my mind doing so only leads to more of a certain 'type' actually viewing the profile to see if they can recognise the O.P which rather defeats the object I would have thought.

Post new Message to Thread