Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Don’t want to show I’m online.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you think there will ever be a way like when who’s looked at me you can hide that so you’re in stealth mode, Can we one day have it when we are logged in but it won’t show we are. It would stop people saying, you’re online but you haven’t answered my message etc.

Is this possible?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Do you think there will ever be a way like when who’s looked at me you can hide that so you’re in stealth mode, Can we one day have it when we are logged in but it won’t show we are. It would stop people saying, you’re online but you haven’t answered my message etc.

Is this possible? "

I hide my profile sometimes if I’m on here, especially if I’m on here late at night. That stops it usually.

over a year ago

"Do you think there will ever be a way like when who’s looked at me you can hide that so you’re in stealth mode, Can we one day have it when we are logged in but it won’t show we are. It would stop people saying, you’re online but you haven’t answered my message etc.

Is this possible?

I hide my profile sometimes if I’m on here, especially if I’m on here late at night. That stops it usually. "

over a year ago

It would be helpful

over a year ago

Is this possible?

I hide my profile sometimes if I’m on here, especially if I’m on here late at night. That stops it usually.

"

Only friends can see if you're online then.

over a year ago

Is this possible?

I hide my profile sometimes if I’m on here, especially if I’m on here late at night. That stops it usually. "

Though any of your friends or anyone who has hotlisted you still can see you're online

over a year ago

Is this possible?

Though any of your friends or anyone who has hotlisted you still can see you're online "

Even when hidden?

over a year ago

Is this possible?

Though any of your friends or anyone who has hotlisted you still can see you're online "

Ah ok. Most of my friends I speak to on kik or WhatsApp anyway. To be honest when I’m messing about on the forums I don’t even look at messages so I don’t see them anyway. I wouldn’t worry too much

over a year ago

Is this possible?

Though any of your friends or anyone who has hotlisted you still can see you're online

Even when hidden? "

Yes even when hidden ... I know this as mine is more often than not hidden and people know plus my friend's is permanently hidden and I can see when she's online through the hotlist

over a year ago

Is this possible?

Even when hidden?

Yes even when hidden ... I know this as mine is more often than not hidden and people know plus my friend's is permanently hidden and I can see when she's online through the hotlist "

Thanks for the that, I thought if hidden you were well hidden.

over a year ago

Just say it's none of their business!

Or say nothing?

Why do you owe them an explanation?

My phone is logged in alsorts of times!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

This would be a useful feature as I never log out. I'm really not here 24/7.

over a year ago

"This would be a useful feature as I never log out. I'm really not here 24/7. "

Is it still using data up if not logged out ? Silly question I'm sure .

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, sometimes I just want to look at pictures...

over a year ago

People can also still send a first message if your profile is hidden.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

When fab brought in the icon to show people online there were a lot of people unhappy about it. Admin did offer the opportunity to have the icon removed from your profile but this was only available for a short term. We took that opportunity.

Maybe they should offer it again

Post new Message to Thread