Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Festive Fabswingers

Jump to newest

By *uickFix69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Hey guys,

I was wondering if the admin team are still working over the next few days. I understand with it being Xmas they may not be.

I’m messaging on behalf of a good friend really. She has tried to rejoin and after only being on the site for 3 hours, she received a message saying that she’s permanently suspended. Her profile wasn’t even completed and she had a full up and running account before with no problems. She hasn’t been informed why or had no warning and is actually getting distressed. She has sent many messages and even a email to support in the afternoon yesterday but has no reply. I thought I’d ask if the slow response to her messages are due to it being Christmas.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and I hope things turn out right for everybody

Xxxx

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why doesn't she just delete the new profile and make a new one.

Reply privately

By *uickFix69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Hi, she’s been threatened that if she does then her new profile will be suspended and if she’s paid then she won’t be receive a refund.

She literally had a full up and running account in the morning. Created a new one to start afresh and then that happened. She got photo verified. Uploaded pics and didn’t even fill in her text fully.

So if any admin are about to let me know a waiting time or contact me, be much appreciated xx

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's usually up to 48 hours for a reply. But it's Christmas so give it a few days.

Reply privately