Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Profile been changed to couple

Jump to newest

By *um Slut Cuckoldress OP   Couple
over a year ago

Berkshire

I noticed last night that my profile has been changed from single female to couple. I don’t want this as a couple profile. How can I change it back to just single female. I don’t want to delete the account and start again

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you only meet with your husband present then I think it has to be a couples profile... I might be wrong though, contact admin and ask.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Berkshire

No, it was no problem for me to set up as a single profile. I will be meeting withoutmy husband present.

It changed to a couple last night without me doing anything. I can't even see where I could've changed it to a couple by mistake otherwise I'd change it back to a single profile.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Berkshire

"If you only meet with your husband present then I think it has to be a couples profile... I might be wrong though, contact admin and ask. "

How do I contact admin and get a reply? I've done the contact us thing at the bottom of the page, but it states they don't reply to messages.

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Your profile states that your husband is present at your meets and watches, this means you are meeting as a couple.

If this is no longer the case then correct your profile wording and contact Admin via the CONTACT button.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Berkshire

"Your profile states that your husband is present at your meets and watches, this means you are meeting as a couple.

If this is no longer the case then correct your profile wording and contact Admin via the CONTACT button."

My profile also states that I will meet without my husband. Why would it have been changed with no notification from Admin in the first place to clarify? I have contacted them via the contact button, but they don't reply to their messages

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Your profile states that your husband is present at your meets and watches, this means you are meeting as a couple.

If this is no longer the case then correct your profile wording and contact Admin via the CONTACT button.

My profile also states that I will meet without my husband. Why would it have been changed with no notification from Admin in the first place to clarify? I have contacted them via the contact button, but they don't reply to their messages"

It is this line which makes it a couples profile in my opinion

"" I am curvy married slut wife looking for single guys to fuck me whilst my cuck husband is watching with his cock caged. "

If admin uphold the action taken you won't hear back.

I'll close this now as you have your answer

Reply privately