Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Suggestion

Jump to newest

By *nsert user name here OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Would it make sense if men where not allowed to message others unless replying? Ie leaving the females/couples to instigate chat. Or even using the wink function as a way of allowing someone they liked the look of to message.

Would solve the issue of unwanted mail and newbies/popular people being swamped with it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No, it would just be better if single men learnt not to be cocks about rejection

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"No, it would just be better if single men learnt not to be cocks about rejection "
and read profiles

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think it's an idea that would put a stop to a lot of complaints certainly. Personally we have no problem with single men contacting us so we wouldn't want it introduced but we have our filters set and block freely.

I don't think single women would welcome the idea either because it's possible to block all single men already. If they wanted to instigate the system you suggest they could easily from their message filters.

over a year ago

"No, it would just be better if single men learnt not to be cocks about rejection "

This

By *utsidenakedMan
over a year ago

Dorchester

Its good to have messages fir single guys, but it would be good if it was limited to local guts, as my female friend gets a message from some twat in Scotland and she lives in Cornwall, she gets over half the messages from miles away its pointless

By *nriMan
over a year ago

Alston Cumbria

But perhaps the guy was looming in an area he was planning to visit.

over a year ago

Manchester

"I don't think single women would welcome the idea either because it's possible to block all single men already. If they wanted to instigate the system you suggest they could easily from their message filters."

I suppose it could be done that way. To the single men haters could it be possible to have input rather than general sweeping statements?

over a year ago

"I don't think single women would welcome the idea either because it's possible to block all single men already. If they wanted to instigate the system you suggest they could easily from their message filters.

I suppose it could be done that way. To the single men haters could it be possible to have input rather than general sweeping statements?"

Not sure that any single nrn haters have posted ?

over a year ago

Manchester

Well that came across differently to me? I also don't understand why rejection would have any bearing on newbies getting swamped with mail?

over a year ago

"No, it would just be better if single men learnt not to be cocks about rejection

Well that came across differently to me? I also don't understand why rejection would have any bearing on newbies getting swamped with mail? "

Fair enough. Still don’t think it’s a good idea, but that’s just our opinion

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Profiles can already stop people of specific genders from initiating contact, if they wish to - allowing them to go find the ones they are interested in - giving the same result.

As others say, everyone is best advised to read profiles, ensure they meet requirements and to always interact with full respect, whether others like them or not.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

I just use my message filters.

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

Okehampton

"Would it make sense if men where not allowed to message others unless replying? Ie leaving the females/couples to instigate chat. Or even using the wink function as a way of allowing someone they liked the look of to message.

Would solve the issue of unwanted mail and newbies/popular people being .

swamped with it. "

Perhaps you could give it a go and see how successful your idea is..

No cheating, say a month or two, let us know in say November if it worked for you.

over a year ago

Manchester

"

Perhaps you could give it a go and see how successful your idea is..

No cheating, say a month or two, let us know in say November if it worked for you."

Wouldn't really be effective as I'm not new or popular. Besides due to circumstances I don't have time to meet as often as I could with regular friends so haven't messaged anyone new in 12months.

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Not a very good idea. There is already the option to block all single males. Why punish all the males on the site for the sake of a few idiots.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Not a very good idea. There is already the option to block all single males. Why punish all the males on the site for the sake of a few idiots."

over a year ago

Far too many idiot men spoil it on here for the decent ones.

By *isburn cncMan
over a year ago

Dunmurry

Theres no group page for northern ireland. There all for mainland uk ??

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Theres no group page for northern ireland. There all for mainland uk ??"

Ireland forum, not just NI though.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland

over a year ago

"Would it make sense if men where not allowed to message others unless replying? Ie leaving the females/couples to instigate chat. Or even using the wink function as a way of allowing someone they liked the look of to message.

Would solve the issue of unwanted mail and newbies/popular people being swamped with it. "

omg make it attractive for guys to come here why don't you

over a year ago

Manchester

Would solve the issue of unwanted mail and newbies/popular people being swamped with it. omg make it attractive for guys to come here why don't you "

Well tbh don't think site has problem attracting males do you?

over a year ago

Would solve the issue of unwanted mail and newbies/popular people being swamped with it. omg make it attractive for guys to come here why don't you

Well tbh don't think site has problem attracting males do you?"

but keeping them would be a massive problem if you did what you're suggesting, only the younger very fit would survive, think about how many times a woman or couple have messaged you without knowing you

over a year ago

Manchester

"but keeping them would be a massive problem if you did what you're suggesting, only the younger very fit would survive, think about how many times a woman or couple have messaged you without knowing you "

But how many have time looking for potential new meets? After wading through the want to fuck messages?

I'm pretty sure that everyone on here isn't looking for the youngest fit people either as I wouldn't have had a chance haha

Post new Message to Thread