Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Blocked ppl commenting

Jump to newest

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

the gym and random places

Is there a lot of point in blocking someone when they just comment on your posts in the forum?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they use the forums as a way of trying to contact you report them to admin

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I said all this the other day. Tbh I often do it the other way around. Block people I find rude on the forums as I quite frankly don’t want them in my inbox carrying it on

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

I know I can report just seems pointless if still connectable

over a year ago

As i understand it they are allowed to comment on things you post just not allowed to post to contact you directly. As long as they aren't abusive in which case they'll get a ban. I don't see any issue with that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 16/04/18 07:22:35]

By *arlo82 OP   Woman
over a year ago

" As i understand it they are allowed to comment on things you post just not allowed to post to contact you directly. As long as they aren't abusive in which case they'll get a ban. I don't see any issue with that. "

I'd imagine quoting your commemt to reply as being direct.

Just curious is all

over a year ago

" As i understand it they are allowed to comment on things you post just not allowed to post to contact you directly. As long as they aren't abusive in which case they'll get a ban. I don't see any issue with that.

Just curious is all "

Not necessarily. As long as it's relevant to the thread topic and isn't personal. Again I don't see a problem with that.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

" As i understand it they are allowed to comment on things you post just not allowed to post to contact you directly. As long as they aren't abusive in which case they'll get a ban. I don't see any issue with that.

Just curious is all "

They are commenting on a post on the forum not trying to contact you directly .The definition of the forum rule is if they ask you to unblock etc

over a year ago

The forums are a public space. None of us get to block others from using them in any way, and a good thing too. A lot of people block profiles simply because they have no intentiom of ever meeting them. Imagine if you found you couldn't post on a forum topic just because a previous poster didn't fancy you?

By *oredShitlessxxxCouple
over a year ago

luton

Just curious is all

Not necessarily. As long as it's relevant to the thread topic and isn't personal. Again I don't see a problem with that. "

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

We'd probably be banned from every thread if we could not post on the same thread as someone who had blocked us.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Can you still see their forum comments? I've blocked several people from the forums and never once seen a comment from them again

over a year ago

"Can you still see their forum comments? I've blocked several people from the forums and never once seen a comment from them again"

Yes you can see comments from blocked people

over a year ago

I block members I know I will never meet to save pointless ping pong messages. But I,m happy to chat on forum posts with them. X

over a year ago

"I block members I know I will never meet to save pointless ping pong messages. But I,m happy to chat on forum posts with them. X"

This

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

Just curious is all "

they might not even know you have blocked them.

Post new Message to Thread