Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Status updates removed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After using swinging sites for 9 years on and off I have never been on a site with so many status updates that are nothing to do with swinging or meets! I’m sick of scrolling through updates and all I see is

Out for lunch

Anyone got any jobs going

Please fab my pics

Used panties for sale

Just had a nice bath

Who wants to play a game

Etc etc

Other sites don’t have status updates and it will stop people thinking this is Facebook and hopefully help get rid of the time wasters on here for which there thousands! If people want to meet they just add a meet or add their profile to meet today or mail people ,sorted so statuses are not needed on here.also when I use other swinging sites which do not have them it’s a much better experience,this site is in danger of not actually being a swinging site anymore if it carries on the way it is !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We like them

over a year ago

How will it stop time wasters?

By *s.KerryTV/TS
over a year ago

Blackpool

Your comment does beg the question if those other sites are a much better experience then why are you on this site? Personally I like seeing them and cannot see how getting rid of them will do anything concerning time wasters..

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Wish you could like a status or comment on it!

over a year ago

If it’s that bad, no one is forcing you to stay

over a year ago

So swingers cant go out for lunch?

over a year ago

"So swingers cant go out for lunch?"

Nope they have to be swinging 24/7 and not use status’s to generate conversations (which often they do) and is often the reason I update mine

By *aut-eWoman
over a year ago

South Wales

Updates can be used as a filter in itself, you see a whining update and it puts you off them then block or you see an interesting update then send a message or wink if you’re not that brave

over a year ago

"Updates can be used as a filter in itself, you see a whining update and it puts you off them then block or you see an interesting update then send a message or wink if you’re not that brave "

Ive often blocked after seeing an update

over a year ago

"Updates can be used as a filter in itself, you see a whining update and it puts you off them then block or you see an interesting update then send a message or wink if you’re not that brave "

Shame on you

over a year ago

Just woke up. Its 0925 Wednesday . BRB . Hopping in the shower . I'll comment later

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

"Updates can be used as a filter in itself, you see a whining update and it puts you off them then block or you see an interesting update then send a message or wink if you’re not that brave

Ive often blocked after seeing an update"

Snap - lots recently posting bareback updates yet profile says safe sex = block

By *aut-eWoman
over a year ago

South Wales

"Updates can be used as a filter in itself, you see a whining update and it puts you off them then block or you see an interesting update then send a message or wink if you’re not that brave

Shame on you "

Absolutely! Can’t be dealing with the drama, that’s not what I signed up for lol

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"After using swinging sites for 9 years on and off I have never been on a site with so many status updates that are nothing to do with swinging or meets! I’m sick of scrolling through updates and all I see is

Out for lunch

Please fab my pics

Used panties for sale

Just had a nice bath

Who wants to play a game

Etc etc

Other sites don’t have status updates and it will stop people thinking this is Facebook and hopefully help get rid of the time wasters on here for which there thousands! If people want to meet they just add a meet or add their profile to meet today or mail people ,sorted so statuses are not needed on here.also when I use other swinging sites which do not have them it’s a much better experience,this site is in danger of not actually being a swinging site anymore if it carries on the way it is !

"

If some has a status I like, I'll often message them first. If it's derogatory or negative it gives me the option to block. Status updates are often a great icebreaker or a filter. No one is forcing you to stay if you don't want to.

over a year ago

Snap - lots recently posting bareback updates yet profile says safe sex = block"

We often block those with tedious updates so they stop showing on our local feed but never block the barebackers because we like to keep an eye on who they get veris from so we can make a note...

By *LIRTWITHUSCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Snap - lots recently posting bareback updates yet profile says safe sex = block

We often block those with tedious updates so they stop showing on our local feed but never block the barebackers because we like to keep an eye on who they get veris from so we can make a note..."

Wish fab would have a NOT option so can monitor as lots of profiles say safe sex yet status says otherwise. If doesn't say safe sex then also presume they bareback walked away from couple in club who other week started saying bareback is safe, so using condom as optional makes then too risky as oral unsafe with them in our eyes

over a year ago

I like the status, as said above it can tell you more about the person than their profile sometimes.

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I like the status, as said above it can tell you more about the person than their profile sometimes.

"

As do forum posts

over a year ago

"After using swinging sites for 9 years on and off I have never been on a site with so many status updates that are nothing to do with swinging or meets! I’m sick of scrolling through updates and all I see is

Out for lunch

Please fab my pics

Used panties for sale

Just had a nice bath

Who wants to play a game

Etc etc

"

Why do you use Fab if you get a better experience on other sites ?

Post new Message to Thread