Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Rumour of a list circulating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve heard rumour that the Matriarchs of Fab have collated a list of users whom they don’t like, they share it with other well known established users and even club owners to make life difficult for users they don’t like here... Said users on the list are effectively bullied off the site, out of the club scene and their names are shared with other females to stop the patrons getting meets...

Can anyone verify this please ? because it’s disturbing that this could be happening or be allowed by fab !

Thanks

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Matriarchs of Fab?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It isn't true. There are people who will claim there's a list but it is just a rumour.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Incidentally op where did you hear this rumour?

Reply privately

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

How would they keep tabs on a list like this?

Too many people lie about their name, age, location etc.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Poppycock

Yes there are a few self important people out there who think they are the kings of the scene, slag of rival clubs and hosts blah blah blah, claim to be connected with Fab when they are not etc etc

But as to some conspiracy on here, that’s nonsense, the site generally keeps out of all the bitching, bad mouthing from the cliques, clubs and hosts, considering some of the shite thrown around (and we’ve had some unfounded Bullshit thrown our way) the site dies a pretty good job staying neutral

Reply privately

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Its not true as I'm aware and believe.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jeebus! Some people will believe anything! Who starts stupid shite like that?! Fucktrumpets!

Reply privately

over a year ago

An urban legend of fab!? Amazing!!

Just think about it though, we have a verification system here... Get delightful veris, due to your great manners, attitude, etc and you will no doubt get to play with other well verified people. It’d be totally pointless to have a list of such.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Matriarchs of Fab?"

Yes Matriarchs... those self proclaimed hardcore were the originals don’t mess with us types

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Incidentally op where did you hear this rumour?"

I’ve heard it from 3+ on here all female I hasten to add not naming names

Reply privately

over a year ago

"How would they keep tabs on a list like this?

Too many people lie about their name, age, location etc. "

I believe it’s a closed what’s app group where they note and discuss individuals, tarnish names make up shit and generally bitch about single men / couples so that other naive new members don’t meet them ... petty and sad but the bilious rubbish does impact on ones ability to meet.. not cool

Reply privately

By *eviantdeliteWoman
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I’ve heard rumour that the Matriarchs of Fab have collated a list of users whom they don’t like, they share it with other well known established users and even club owners to make life difficult for users they don’t like here... Said users on the list are effectively bullied off the site, out of the club scene and their names are shared with other females to stop the patrons getting meets...

Can anyone verify this please ? because it’s disturbing that this could be happening or be allowed by fab !

Thanks "

Happens in all walks of life.....so why not here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good God man, wherever did you hear that nonsense. It sounds like a load of claptrap to me. Let's now blame Fab admin coz we can't get meets shall we.

How on earth are Fab admin meant to stop members going in clubs when they don't know our real names??

It's rubbish, complete rubbish.

Sure there will be groups of people on other communications mediums, who discussed other members.. But a secret Fab Vetting group...I don't think so.

What do you think admin spend their free time discussing who they think should not be allowed to have sex..don't be daft.

Maybe the females involved are prostitutes or scammers and that's why they can't get in clubs ect.

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

If there is a list I hope I'm on it

Reply privately

By *iversong321Woman
over a year ago

Preston/Merseyside

"If there is a list I hope I'm on it "

Seriously tho OP someone is messing with your head. Block and move on.

Reply privately

By *heIcebreakersCouple
over a year ago

Cramlington

If there were such a list would whiny threads like this be a guaranteed way of getting on it?

Asking for a friend, obviously.....

On a practical note, how would such a list be distributed and how would it have any effect?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why would the list even exist; how would it benefit the mythical Fab Matriachs.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I believe it’s a closed what’s app group where they note and discuss individuals, tarnish names make up shit and generally bitch about single men / couples so that other naive new members don’t meet them ... petty and sad but the bilious rubbish does impact on ones ability to meet.. not cool"

I don't doubt that people gossip it happens in all walks of life. However I'm not sure how the people involved in a closed whatsapp group would disseminate this information and to who. How would clubs know the identity of the guys they were supposed to be refusing entry to, how would the group keep track of new members or know when single men on the list were going to clubs?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know it's false because there's no database big enough for that list

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You know it's false because there's no database big enough for that list"

Was just thinking it must be a bloody huge whatsapp group to affect your chances of meeting ANY fab women in your area. Sounds like a massive practical joke.

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I believe it’s a closed what’s app group where they note and discuss individuals, tarnish names make up shit and generally bitch about single men / couples so that other naive new members don’t meet them ... petty and sad but the bilious rubbish does impact on ones ability to meet.. not cool"

I don't see how they would stop you doing anything though, unless the whatsap group is humungous and all us adults are on it and we are all following the leader and doing what they say

Reply privately

By *andare63Man
over a year ago

oldham

"I’ve heard rumour that the Matriarchs of Fab have collated a list of users whom they don’t like, they share it with other well known established users and even club owners to make life difficult for users they don’t like here... Said users on the list are effectively bullied off the site, out of the club scene and their names are shared with other females to stop the patrons getting meets...

Thanks "

They also said the Americans didn’t put a man on the moon and that Elvis is still alive ..... some people need to get out more !!

Reply privately

By *ustJ0dieTV/TS
over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Oh god, cue the endless threads with guys saying "why can't I get any meets!? I must be on the Fab blacklist!"

Reply privately

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I would love to know the names in this infamous mini mafia thing......

Care to name any?

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

The thing is. The ‘story’ contradicts itself.

The ‘matriarchs’ have a WhatsApp group. - I assume they probably do.

They discuss people they dislike - let’s say it’s me as I swear too much and am generally annoying and used to be on ‘forum holiday’ a lot in the past.

Bob from Leeds joins fab. How exactly are they gonna sway bob from sending me a message unless they inbox him and say ‘nobody likes her. She’s a bit of a k**b’... they aren’t.

I’m sure they’d just delete me account sooner (& more realistically)

Reply privately

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I would love to know the names in this infamous mini mafia thing......

Care to name any? "

It’s like MI5

Reply privately

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Sounds like a, wind up to me OP. Take no notice a day enjoy your time on fab, remember, it's what you make of it yourself on here.

Reply privately

By *inful xWoman
over a year ago

In a sleepy little village

I have in the past (previous profile) been told information about several other fab forum members. I am however not stupid enough to either listen , believe stories or converse any further with the person who told me. All I can say is be careful who you speak to and what you tell them

Reply privately

over a year ago

Never heard of a list but I do know women in particular will talk to each other... I have in the past been warned about a few guys and couples who had treated others in a way that raised alarm bells.. But its not a list just people looking out for others etc

Reply privately

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Sounds like a load of teenage Facebook drama to me, best avoided and ignored.

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Sounds like a load of teenage Facebook drama to me, best avoided and ignored. "

Admin x

Reply privately