Censored?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Censored? "

And not in the thread title...

I'm not sure why other words are censored either. Especially when they are part of other non offensive words.

Cal

Reply privately

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

No idea, I used the word earlier in a post, talking about coffee & it appeared with * in place of the r.

I tried to write a fruit name the other day, & it wouldn't even let me post the entire comment

Reply privately

By *lem-H-Fandango OP   Man
over a year ago

salisbury

"No idea, I used the word earlier in a post, talking about coffee & it appeared with * in place of the r.

I tried to write a fruit name the other day, & it wouldn't even let me post the entire comment "

I'm sure admin will let us know.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is it because we're not allowed to use grown up words?

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

To comply with services they use, ie text and credit card services they have to * parts of words so people can still use them or they wouldn't be allowed at all.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Shame T*eed as in Stockton on Twee* isn't instead of appearing as T.

Reply privately

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"To comply with services they use, ie text and credit card services they have to * parts of words so people can still use them or they wouldn't be allowed at all.

"

It seems unlikely that these services would insist on restricting certain words and not others. Plus if this is the case, then the service fails dismally because the automatic filtering doesn't effect the main thread title.

It would make more sense, if they need to restrict specific topics, that the words trigger a "report to admin" so it can be checked rather than a blanket ban on all instances of a group of letters.

Living in sCUNThorpe I remember how frustrating this method of censorship can be.

Cal

Reply privately

By *hinypants77Man
over a year ago

Leeds

It does seem somewhat ridiculous that words are censored. A lot of these have only come into effect in the last few months too.

No idea why the word d*unk is censored. It’s an adult side used by adults who should be able to communicate using whatever words they like!

I think Fab has made a big mistake regarding censorship.

Pictures of creampie gamgbangs are allowed but I can’t say * ??

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As people are now beginning to push the forum rules by talking about things that are not allowed at all then I am going to shut this.

Can people please accept that Admin have had to censor some words and leave it at that

Reply privately