Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

A couple on a single's profile

Jump to newest

By *ue care and attention OP   Woman
over a year ago

birmingham

We hear constant moans about couples profiles as a front for single guys but what about single guys stating they have a FB and posting the FB's pic on their profile.

Aren't the pics supposed to be of them unless it's a couple's profile?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Pics can include others but must have the profile holder in them as well. Any others should not be identifiable, so tats, faces, jewellry etc should be blanked out.

S

over a year ago

we think the bigger problem is supposed single female profiles,the profile says me and my hubby or my boyfriend and me if this is the case then clearly they are not a single female and should not be allowed to have a single female profile.saves everyones time on her looking at incorrect profiles

over a year ago

"we think the bigger problem is supposed single female profiles,the profile says me and my hubby or my boyfriend and me if this is the case then clearly they are not a single female and should not be allowed to have a single female profile.saves everyones time on her looking at incorrect profiles"

Agreed if they only insist on playing together as a couple

But in circumstance where they play apart as do I and my other half I think that's ok

We do mention eachother on both profiles but we lead completely separate personal lives xx

over a year ago

I think, as I am sure a lot of people agree, that it is misleading and totally out of order when a couple are using a single fem profile! Why cant they just be honest and have a couples profile?! Sadly when you report these profiles to site admin nothing is done. Makes you wonder why you pay to be a site supporter if when you report these liars nothing is done. Fabs please support your site supporters if you get a report from any of us saying that a couple is posing as a single fem or just using a single fem profile demand they change to a couples profile or they risk permanent deletion. Also i would urge all users to report these profiles when you see them. With enough reports site admin MUST do something about them!

over a year ago

"I think, as I am sure a lot of people agree, that it is misleading and totally out of order when a couple are using a single fem profile! Why cant they just be honest and have a couples profile?! Sadly when you report these profiles to site admin nothing is done. Makes you wonder why you pay to be a site supporter if when you report these liars nothing is done. Fabs please support your site supporters if you get a report from any of us saying that a couple is posing as a single fem or just using a single fem profile demand they change to a couples profile or they risk permanent deletion. Also i would urge all users to report these profiles when you see them. With enough reports site admin MUST do something about them!"

Really?

Every single one i report gets changed.

Maybe thats because the ones I report have proof on their profile, ie it will say 'not meeting alone', 'only meet with hubby now' etc.

Just because a user has a hunch that its the wrong profile type isnt enough for admin to change it.

S.

over a year ago

"I think, as I am sure a lot of people agree, that it is misleading and totally out of order when a couple are using a single fem profile! Why cant they just be honest and have a couples profile?! Sadly when you report these profiles to site admin nothing is done. Makes you wonder why you pay to be a site supporter if when you report these liars nothing is done. Fabs please support your site supporters if you get a report from any of us saying that a couple is posing as a single fem or just using a single fem profile demand they change to a couples profile or they risk permanent deletion. Also i would urge all users to report these profiles when you see them. With enough reports site admin MUST do something about them!

Really?

Every single one i report gets changed.

Maybe thats because the ones I report have proof on their profile, ie it will say 'not meeting alone', 'only meet with hubby now' etc.

Just because a user has a hunch that its the wrong profile type isnt enough for admin to change it.

S. "

It mainly stems from the fact these profiles are mainly looking for girl-girl fun (with partners watching or playing with their own girl) and its very difficult to find that on here given the available search options.

If there was a specific option to search for girl-girl couples, you wouldn't see so many of these profiles..

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I have a single female profile (I do occasionally meet as a single) I also have a couples profile with my partner (most of my meets are with him these days), and also trio profile with my partner and my girlfriend - just making sure I cover all bases, lol

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Greedy

over a year ago

Well your not gona report it on a hunch, that would potentially cause someone problems that might not deserve it. Evidence has to be there in the profile.

over a year ago

Look it's all very simple. If your partner is included in any way, shape or form then you should have a couples profile. Same goes for singles, and before you say it i know some do, advertising yourself as a couple when the other person does not even exist.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Members can't change their status themselves and may not know how to go about getting it changed... some people could have clicked on the wrong option when joining.... and obviously some could be winging it so they get more hits as a single female.

Best thing to do is just report it and let Admin check it out

over a year ago

Thats what i said! Report em!

By *rs dinglesCouple
over a year ago

lybster

mr dingles 4 hours me 48 hours as we chatted my name lol

why we pay for membership no more i promise you that

By *atalie..Woman
over a year ago

Bolton

We have two profiles also nat n chrissy and chrissy and nat...this is because we both want to cam in new chat so we needed two profiles to do so, we still get accused of being single tho its very funny as we both live together and are in the same room

over a year ago

We are FAKE lol

over a year ago

going thru photo probs myself...

as for the jewellery...some people like to dress up very nice...I beleive thats their choice when in a meet and of course their consent to be filmed/photographed for the site purposes.What next...blocking certain lingerie?

and I havent had complaint from any of my meets who have allowed me to take or be in pics with them to put up on my profile

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I know threads normally end up talking about anything but the OP, but this has gone to three subjects in a site help section

So things don't get lost into each thread, you are better making your own.

If you are disputing a chat ban you need to use the CONTACT button as no one other than Admin can answer you and they like it to be private for yourselves.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"going thru photo probs myself...

as for the jewellery...some people like to dress up very nice...I beleive thats their choice when in a meet and of course their consent to be filmed/photographed for the site purposes.What next...blocking certain lingerie?

and I havent had complaint from any of my meets who have allowed me to take or be in pics with them to put up on my profile"

It is what the rules of the site are Paddy, even if you have permission the rule has to be the same for everyone x

over a year ago

Just to expand on this a little further, I have noticed an increase in meetings being posted for couples when just the male is playing ... an never seem to be available as a couple.

... Should the whole policy of profiles not be monitored more closely and rules enforced more strictly?

G x

over a year ago

"Just to expand on this a little further, I have noticed an increase in meetings being posted for couples when just the male is playing ... an never seem to be available as a couple.

... Should the whole policy of profiles not be monitored more closely and rules enforced more strictly?

G x "

Dont know the figures but there must be thousands, tens of thousands of profiles on here... So would be impossible.

Thats why the site has a report profile feature though, if you see an issue then report the profile, Admin will take a peek and take any action that is needed (if needed). See the site as a 'community', and report stuff for the greater good of that community

S.

over a year ago

A simple solution for all this would be compulsory photo varification and sexuality status and all profiles checked by admin to make sure only the people listed are on the profile, when I first signed up on here a year or so ago my profile was checked by admin before being accepted on the site, this time around I was instantly on site with no check done apparently.

over a year ago

It should be made easier to know how to change from singles to couples or vice versa even if that wasn't under direct control of users. And even then if changing from singles to couples should have to veri it with admin to solve the issue of any singles deciding to become a couple to improve their luck

over a year ago

Maybe the odd single does intentionally start a cpl profile with the perception of getting better luck. They may be able to get round single male blocks but when it comes to the actual meeting, web cam or phone call their efforts will be wasted.

If people are concerned about 'fake' couples then use the tools provided by the site to block out messages from non verifed or non photo verified members.

Even with that, a couple may slip through the net but thats where your own instincts come in

Steve

PS, personally, we have no blocks on either our accounts, anyone can mail us.

If unverified do mail, however tasty their pics are, we reply that we dont tend to look for non-verified folks. We kinda hope that this will encourage some to get PV'd etc.

By *altonMan
over a year ago

prescot

I have a F/B. She doesn't want a profile , her choice. She uses mine regularly to find meets.

Thus is something that works for us.

I also meet on my own , obviously she is fully aware and supports

over a year ago

"I think, as I am sure a lot of people agree, that it is misleading and totally out of order when a couple are using a single fem profile! Why cant they just be honest and have a couples profile?! Sadly when you report these profiles to site admin nothing is done. Makes you wonder why you pay to be a site supporter if when you report these liars nothing is done. Fabs please support your site supporters if you get a report from any of us saying that a couple is posing as a single fem or just using a single fem profile demand they change to a couples profile or they risk permanent deletion. Also i would urge all users to report these profiles when you see them. With enough reports site admin MUST do something about them!"

very much agree with you i seen a lot of single Man/Woman Profile but always somewhere in there Pops up A Boyfriend Girlfriend or FB.Should all be made to have a Couples profile or non at all

My Opinion of course

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"It should be made easier to know how to change from singles to couples or vice versa even if that wasn't under direct control of users. And even then if changing from singles to couples should have to veri it with admin to solve the issue of any singles deciding to become a couple to improve their luck"

Any status change has to go through Admin, probably for the reasons you mention x

over a year ago

Well I have noticed a lot of single fem profile posting on meet today saying meet me and my partner, bf, husband or couple looking for so it seems to cut both ways.

"Just to expand on this a little further, I have noticed an increase in meetings being posted for couples when just the male is playing ... an never seem to be available as a couple.

G x "

Post new Message to Thread