Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Yearly Photo Varification

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've had it alot of the last few weeks that where I've been chatting to a couples profile and it turns out that they have split up and the male half is continuing to use the profile

Could it be a thing to make users upload a yearly photo verification to try and stop this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

You can ask if they wouldn't mind going on cam or send you a direct pic holding a specific item.

But Admin have said they won't start mandatory PVs, so I doubt they will ask users to do yearly PVs.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've had it alot of the last few weeks that where I've been chatting to a couples profile and it turns out that they have split up and the male half is continuing to use the profile

Could it be a thing to make users upload a yearly photo verification to try and stop this"

Report them for having a couple profile when they are single then XXX

By *eal Deal PartiesWoman
over a year ago

x

"I've had it alot of the last few weeks that where I've been chatting to a couples profile and it turns out that they have split up and the male half is continuing to use the profile

Could it be a thing to make users upload a yearly photo verification to try and stop this

Report them for having a couple profile when they are single then XXX"

This

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple
over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

If I find a guy with a cpls profile, I report it and put it on my hot list with a personal note so i can check back to see if it has been changed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Could it be a thing to make users upload a yearly photo verification to try and stop this"

. Sounds like a great idea to me

By *arciocialWoman
over a year ago

Leicester

I think it'd be easy enough to just use the same photo the used initially.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I think it'd be easy enough to just use the same photo the used initially. "

Exactly why photo verification is pointless... Let alone annually.

Nita

Post new Message to Thread