Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Abusive messages

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Since when do this site get so abusive after fabbing a few pics in the top pics section I received 2 messages one of a guy being extremely abusive and one of a couple the guy messaging and being abusive saying say that bi/gay guys shouldn't be on here and that he hoped all us "abnormal scum" got aids and other sti' s.

I've been on here a few years and only recently have I got these sort of messages.

Reported both profiles btw

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

that's pretty horrible, hope you're feeling ok. you did the right thing reporting them.

Reply privately

By *ilbearniMan
over a year ago

peninsula

Terrible behaviour.

Too many on here quick to abuse and make fun of bi/gay people.

Good that you reported, hopefully they will be suspended from site.

You have some nice pics btw

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow. That's pretty fucking awful.

I hope the offending profiles are suspended for that.

Anyways - I've fabbed your pics and if I were closer I'd pop over to give you a hand job to make you feel better. Alas, distance is a pig and I'm just off out for a drum lesson.

Hope the standard of the messages you get improves.

J x

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's vile. Hope you're ok..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just report them op. Remember only you can allow others to make you feel a certain way..

So, don't let them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Since when do this site get so abusive after fabbing a few pics in the top pics section I received 2 messages one of a guy being extremely abusive and one of a couple the guy messaging and being abusive saying say that bi/gay guys shouldn't be on here and that he hoped all us "abnormal scum" got aids and other sti' s.

I've been on here a few years and only recently have I got these sort of messages.

Reported both profiles btw "

How horrible for you OP, it has obviously distressed you a, lot as you have made this thread. Rise above it and don't let them get to you. You have every right to be on here. If they don't like bi/gay men being on Fab then they are the ones who should be on another site.

Reply privately