Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Straight Males

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a couple and I imagine it's the same for single females on the site, we are harrassed by single men. As a bi couple we are only interested in bisexual men, women and couples. It becomes tiresome having single straight males messaging us every single day. Its got to a point for us where it ruins the site. If you ignore them they just continue to message, if we respond saying we aren't interested, they often start to give us abuse calling us offensive names and trying to get a rise out of us. We have blocked single males previously but it means we may miss out on genuine bisexual males contacting us. So we feel there should be a message filter for sexualities. Im sure straight people would also appreciate and benefit from this. I think its something that should be seriously considered because its causing us to seriously consider leaving.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a couple and I imagine it's the same for single females on the site, we are harrassed by single men. As a bi couple we are only interested in bisexual men, women and couples. It becomes tiresome having single straight males messaging us every single day. Its got to a point for us where it ruins the site. If you ignore them they just continue to message, if we respond saying we aren't interested, they often start to give us abuse calling us offensive names and trying to get a rise out of us. We have blocked single males previously but it means we may miss out on genuine bisexual males contacting us. So we feel there should be a message filter for sexualities. Im sure straight people would also appreciate and benefit from this. I think its something that should be seriously considered because its causing us to seriously consider leaving."

agree!!!

over a year ago

As a couple that seeks straight single males,yes,we agree,though we have requested this many times before.

over a year ago

Exactly our thoughts! You guys are an example that straight people would appreciate it also!

over a year ago

Put the male filters on. And search for bi guys. You then have ultimate control.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

We'd appreciate additional filters. We're only looking for a straight guy but often find that guys we've checked out are gay or bisexual. Often we then get messages back wondering if we're interested. We don't want to waste anyone's time so it'd be much easier if we could select or identify straight guys only.

over a year ago

"Put the male filters on. And search for bi guys. You then have ultimate control. "

There are no controls to search for straight guys

over a year ago

Yeah we would like to meet bi guys but get to many straight lads messaging

over a year ago

Well, you can't have it all.

The site is pretty good the way it is.

I'd love to have a filter for slim athletic type bodies so I don't waste time clicking on large etc women's profiles, but hey ho.. it's alright.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

Pretty good doesn't mean it couldn't be better. This is a site suggestions forum after all and the better the search facilities and filters are, the less time everyone will waste. I don't see the downside in that.

over a year ago

"Pretty good doesn't mean it couldn't be better. This is a site suggestions forum after all and the better the search facilities and filters are, the less time everyone will waste. I don't see the downside in that. "

Sure of course. It can be better but with too many gadgets things get spoiled sometimes. The filter may exclude someone who would be the best meet you will ever have.

Just sayin'...

over a year ago

Not to be rude but there is no chance our possible best meet woildnbe with a straight male. Its not in our interests.

We entered swinging to satisfy our bisexual needs. I have no interest other than soft play with other men as my main interests are women. The same for my partner. He is interested in bisexual men mainly so a straight male is of zero interest

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/07/17 16:33:59]

By *layfulserfMan
over a year ago

Northolt

There are too many labels.

What would help is a bi-friendly tick box that can be used to search for or to to filter.

I dont understand the differences between bi curious and bisexual. I do know that there are a lot of Fab guys who are 'Fab Straight'

I was straight but after sucking a cock in the heat of the moment and enjoying it immensely changed my status to bicurious.

I dont fancy men... would never kiss a man and dont do anal.

I get more messages from straight guys... so a lot of straight guys are really bicurious... so a tick box for searching / filtering that is not displayed on profiles would work wonders

By *aloma12TV/TS
over a year ago

city cnt

Good point

over a year ago

"There are too many labels.

What would help is a bi-friendly tick box that can be used to search for or to to filter.

I dont understand the differences between bi curious and bisexual. I do know that there are a lot of Fab guys who are 'Fab Straight'

I was straight but after sucking a cock in the heat of the moment and enjoying it immensely changed my status to bicurious.

I dont fancy men... would never kiss a man and dont do anal.

I get more messages from straight guys... so a lot of straight guys are really bicurious... so a tick box for searching / filtering that is not displayed on profiles would work wonders"

Exactly

over a year ago

On the mobile site heres a bisexual/bi curious tick box to search for the males

over a year ago

As a straight male I actually tend to read the profiles to check they might be looking for onebefore sending a message, if it's a no then I leave them alone, not everyone has that level of control unfortunately and ruins it for other people

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"Good point"

over a year ago

"Not to be rude but there is no chance our possible best meet woildnbe with a straight male. Its not in our interests.

We entered swinging to satisfy our bisexual needs. I have no interest other than soft play with other men as my main interests are women. The same for my partner. He is interested in bisexual men mainly so a straight male is of zero interest"

It's frustrating too the amount of straight males emailing asking if they can suck your cock etc. Why can't they just be truthful to themselves and stop f&ckin spoiling the fab experience for other people....

I delete every email that's from a straight guy no matter what they offer or look like!!! My profile says no straight yet nearly every guy I get approached from is straight!!!!

over a year ago

"Not to be rude but there is no chance our possible best meet woildnbe with a straight male. Its not in our interests.

We entered swinging to satisfy our bisexual needs. I have no interest other than soft play with other men as my main interests are women. The same for my partner. He is interested in bisexual men mainly so a straight male is of zero interest

It's frustrating too the amount of straight males emailing asking if they can suck your cock etc. Why can't they just be truthful to themselves and stop f&ckin spoiling the fab experience for other people....

I delete every email that's from a straight guy no matter what they offer or look like!!! My profile says no straight yet nearly every guy I get approached from is straight!!!!"

This! We're getting bored of these too. It's hard for us to trust those individuals to not be after just fem half as we've read so many stories

over a year ago

I delete every email that's from a straight guy no matter what they offer or look like!!! My profile says no straight yet nearly every guy I get approached from is straight!!!!"

I can relate to that, but it doesn't bother me. Straight, Bi,gey and TVs are the ones to contact me. I either don't reply or politely refer them to the clear info on my profile. Straight to the point!

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

Id like a button to filter only single men I fancy.

Not gonna happen.

But yr suggestion makes sense to me.

over a year ago

Why not just join fab guys then.?

Get the male half to set up a profile its a site made for gay/bi men.

Problem solved and free up more space on here for straight people wanting to meet the same without being pestered by others their not looking for.

over a year ago

This last suggestion seems to be the most practical.

By *unniebee1970Woman
over a year ago

The Hive

Pratical. Blah. Lets make life chaotic.

By *heaspieswingerMan
over a year ago

Peak District

"As a couple and I imagine it's the same for single females on the site, we are harrassed by single men. As a bi couple we are only interested in bisexual men, women and couples. It becomes tiresome having single straight males messaging us every single day. Its got to a point for us where it ruins the site. If you ignore them they just continue to message, if we respond saying we aren't interested, they often start to give us abuse calling us offensive names and trying to get a rise out of us. We have blocked single males previously but it means we may miss out on genuine bisexual males contacting us. So we feel there should be a message filter for sexualities. Im sure straight people would also appreciate and benefit from this. I think its something that should be seriously considered because its causing us to seriously consider leaving."

We don't really get much harassment from single guys. Most however are a bit disrespectful "Hi mate, loan us ya missus lol" or just plain lazy "Hi..." We instantly block those that are either of the above or abusive.

That said, we get a lot of winks and messages from single bi-guys (which we aren't looking for) so we agree that a sexuality filter would be great! It'd make it so much easier for people to filter out those that don't meet their preferences

over a year ago

I can only imagine more telling little porkies about their true sexuality tbf. I don't see why filtering out single guys and then you search for guys who interest you. It's what many many single ladies do to cut down the message overload.

over a year ago

"Why not just join fab guys then.?

Problem solved and free up more space on here for straight people wanting to meet the same without being pestered by others their not looking for. "

SIMPLE.

Most if not all biguys are on there as gay and many here as fab straight to maximise their fishing.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Problem solved and free up more space on here for straight people wanting to meet the same without being pestered by others their not looking for.

SIMPLE.

Most if not all biguys are on there as gay and many here as fab straight to maximise their fishing."

over a year ago

"Yeah we would like to meet bi guys but get to many straight lads messaging "

I'm a straight guy.....very clear from my profile and would never consider messaging a couple who seek a bi guy.

But the reverse happens when I get messages from bi/gay guys and from couples who want a bi guy! I am NOT for You!

over a year ago

Am a straight female and most of my meets are with bi men.

over a year ago

Seems fair

By *alcyon DazeCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool M/side Wirral

And then the Straight males change their sexuality to bi to get a quick jump and the bi males change their seuality to straight to get a quick jump!

It wouldnt work while the sexuality option can be changed at will.

By * HornyguyMan
over a year ago

Minehead

It's also annoying, from a straight single mans view, to see a profile heading " looking to meet men" and you go to either send a wink or message, and you get the pop-up " not looking to meet men"

over a year ago

"It's also annoying, from a straight single mans view, to see a profile heading " looking to meet men" and you go to either send a wink or message, and you get the pop-up " not looking to meet men""

I like a fry up for breakfast.I don't want it every morning,but that doesn't mean I don't like it.

over a year ago

Most of my messages are from straight males that's Fab for you. Thing with the filter is people would change their sexuality to suit

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"Most of my messages are from straight males that's Fab for you. Thing with the filter is people would change their sexuali

ty to suit"

over a year ago

"It's also annoying, from a straight single mans view, to see a profile heading " looking to meet men" and you go to either send a wink or message, and you get the pop-up " not looking to meet men""

I tend to move them to my block list so their profile doesn't pop up again. Yes I've heard the reasons etc etc etc...but it's annoying having profiles appear in searchs and loads are actually not looking single guys.

By *oldarkxxxMan
over a year ago

stockport

I totally agree with you and they are making a bad name for other straight men

You should block them and report them

I get sick of couples not wanting to meet straight men and it's because of these idiots

over a year ago

Problem solved and free up more space on here for straight people wanting to meet the same without being pestered by others their not looking for. "

So couples looking for bi males or bi curious like myself who also love the ladies. I am of fabguys too and that's where I conduct my bi curious meets...

over a year ago

Thanks for the input suggesting a fabguy account. My partner has had one before we were together and our concern with that is prodominently gay men messaging and attempting to be sly just like the straight men. We don't meet seperately and my partner doesnt want a guy in whos only interested in him. We really enjoy the sharing aspect. In his experience a lot of gay men put bisexual on their profile to avoid being judged and later admit their true sexuality. Thats obviously something we would want to avoid as much as a straight man lying about his sexuality

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

"As a straight male I actually tend to read the profiles to check they might be looking for onebefore sending a message, if it's a no then I leave them alone, not everyone has that level of control unfortunately and ruins it for other people "

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

?? agree with this. We also would like to be messaged by bi men, but not straight

Post new Message to Thread