Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Third party photographs

Jump to newest

By *rivateshooter OP   Man
over a year ago

stoke

As a non-fee - strictly for fun i.e non commercial swing photographer, I would like to post some of my work. This is ALWAYS with permission of subject and NEVER to show them so as to be recognised. so - its about erotic details - NOT about face shots.

Can I do this under club rules - naturally people say ' great - want some pics - but show me what you can do' - hence the request for clarification. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ilandlarryCouple
over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

unless you are in the pictures then, no you cannot

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/articles/photo-rules

By *rivateshooter OP   Man
over a year ago

stoke

I'm totally behind the basic rules - they are there to protect peoples private lives - and that is how it should be.

Can be a bit of a challenge for the photographer to get into every picture [ lol ] - but I'll try

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"As a non-fee - strictly for fun i.e non commercial swing photographer, I would like to post some of my work. This is ALWAYS with permission of subject and NEVER to show them so as to be recognised. so - its about erotic details - NOT about face shots.

Can I do this under club rules - naturally people say ' great - want some pics - but show me what you can do' - hence the request for clarification. Thanks "

HAve you heard of email its really clever you can send pictures to people over t'internet ????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just wondering what kinda photo are they are you arty or are the pics modified or made interesting or are they just pics of people humping ... There are a few sites that allow you to make a free adult website thar u cud use to share your work on x

By *heRainManMan
over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

"I'm totally behind the basic rules - they are there to protect peoples private lives - and that is how it should be.

Can be a bit of a challenge for the photographer to get into every picture [ lol ] - but I'll try "

What to do is get your subjects to display a message on their profile, along with your photos of them. One of our friends has the following message

"Thanks for the messages and compliments about the new photo's. They were taken by a Member of this site (insert name here). Anyone interested get in touch with this guy."

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

Is there anything in the rules that says you can't keep them in your private gallery? - then if people are interested you can attach to a message or invite as a friend

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Is there anything in the rules that says you can't keep them in your private gallery? - then if people are interested you can attach to a message or invite as a friend "

They wouldn't be approved, as it is against the rules.

Post new Message to Thread