Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

over a year ago threads .

Jump to newest

By *ELLONS AND CREAM OP   Woman
over a year ago

stourbridge area

Fab .... can u you just delete threads that have been posted over a year ago ....

What's the point in keeping them .....perhaps a 3 month maximum .... then a refresh .....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great idea

By *awty40_xxWoman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Some threads have good info in them though for newer members

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

Nooooo

Some of those old threads are comedy gold, some unintentionally that is true, but the forums were so funny back in the day*.

*sorry feeling my age today

By *uoregnadMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Is there any female from Northampton area looking for a nice guy I messaged a few but they eaither just read or delete I can't be that bad looking surely lol xx

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan
over a year ago

Not far away

"Is there any female from Northampton area looking for a nice guy I messaged a few but they eaither just read or delete I can't be that bad looking surely lol xx"

Probably....but what's that got to do with the price of fish?

By *arge Hardon ColliderMan
over a year ago

Not far away

"Fab .... can u you just delete threads that have been posted over a year ago ....

What's the point in keeping them .....perhaps a 3 month maximum .... then a refresh ....."

I don't mind it.

because they stay on, I was able to look up an old post I made, over 3 years ago.

It's a story I wrote, when I was on here before.

I was surprised it was still there, especially as my old profile no longer exists.

I bumped it up earlier today and have since had a couple of messages from people who've enjoyed reading it, so I guess it can be a good thing.

Also, people can search for an old, thread to find answers they may have, without posting the same old questions.

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Nooooo

Some of those old threads are comedy gold, some unintentionally that is true, but the forums were so funny back in the day*.

*sorry feeling my age today

"

Yup I'm with ya! Worst meets threads are hilarious and any that involved well, tons of now unlos folks!

By *iforfun999Man
over a year ago

Haverfordwest

"Some threads have good info in them though for newer members"

New members read older threads?

I'll often search before posting a question and find the answer already posted on older threads, but it's usually the more updated answer I'm looking for.

Post new Message to Thread