Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Forums...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You know how theres a 'go to newest post', click, can we have a 'go to top of page' click. And how about in the thread 'find your most recent comment' click?

Ideas and input?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you press the Home key on your pc, that will take you to the top of the page

As to finding your most recent comment, at the side of the list of the forums, it has a link to the posts you have put comments on, if you click on that it will bring up the list of posts you have put comments on but will show who commented last

over a year ago

i know i can find the threads but i would like to find my posts... sometimes i lose place of where i was in a thread. And as for home key - my PC was pre - noahs ark

By *l coupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

You can find yours, sheets. Click on the green arrow next to your name in any forum post for a list of the last few you posted in!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I think they mean to highlight the actual post and not just the thread

over a year ago

yip thats what i mean... find the post, not the thread. I can find my threads... just cant always remember what i typed! Must be an age thing...

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"yip thats what i mean... find the post, not the thread. I can find my threads... just cant always remember what i typed! Must be an age thing..."

In your browser press CTRL-F and then search your username when viewing a thread

Admin x

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Also, if you are using a phone to browse, there is no home key, so a return to top button would be a great help!!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Also, if you are using a phone to browse, there is no home key, so a return to top button would be a great help!!! "

+1

Post new Message to Thread