Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Reporting a scam profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've seen a profile where a girl is "selling" her snapchat. I've seen stories online of this where they take the money but say the never received it etc. Even if that's not the case they're still selling services. I won't name them but I reported them yesterday but nothing happened, just think it reflects badly on the site

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

If you've reported them, you've done everything you can. It's pointless telling us that there are "professionals" on the site, as we all know there are.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It just seemed a bit off to me. I know there are "professionals" on the site, I just got the feeling she or whoever they are are conning guys out of money. Their own fault for falling for it. I reported yesterday and her status had already been up for hours. Just thought it gets sorted quicker lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are many fake and scam and professionals selling services on this site.

I was suspected for selling once so I never give my contact details in a message anymore.

It's up to admin to decide what to do. They may penalise the innocent and let the guilty carry on. It's a large site,it may take a while to react, plus being a paying member generates cash for the site so admin may not want to lose such a profile.

By *r Peachy n Mrs PonyCouple
over a year ago

Widnes

Admin get hundreds of reports everyday and it could take 48 hours to check, you also wont know what they have done about it

Post new Message to Thread