Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Friends accepted that we haven't added

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have just noticed on our friends update that someone has "accepted our friend request", we havent ever sent them one. It says they winked us 7 month ago and sent us a message 3 month ago but nothing the other way, which suggest we didnt reply cos they have no photos and were not interested. I get you could accidentally accept a request when looking through who has asked but cant see how that can happen the other way. Could this person be a mod and be able to do this, could we have been hacked, or has anyone else had this issue. Just a bit worried cos we choose carefully who we want to be friends. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

i've had this issue also, not noticed for a while (i don't bother looking at the homepage any more so that's why) but when i did i'd often notice someone accepted my request when i hadn't accepted theirs not sent them one.

By *imetoexplore69Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wow this is something admin should be comenting on as it's a major breach of privacy but I won't hold my breath.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive had this a few times aswell

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Could this person be a mod and be able to do this, could we have been hacked, or has anyone else had this issue. Just a bit worried cos we choose carefully who we want to be friends. Thanks"

I have no idea why this has happened but I definitely know its not something that mods can do

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

In the past I've had a notice that someone I have never heard of has accepted my friend request, even though I never sent one, but they weren't on my friend list.

Ok they may have accepted then unfriended, but this has happened quite a few times. I just assume it is a glitch and don't worry about it anymore as they never appear on my friend list, when I look at their profile I don't get the friend icon and I can't see friend only pics.

over a year ago

It is very easy to hit friend request by accident and not realise that you done it. Have done my self and also hit the wink button while perving through fab...a usual oh shit moment

Nothing sinister at all.

over a year ago

It's a simple enough action to remove someone from friends list.

If they are of "no interest" to you then you could also block them so it can't happen again.

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Wow this is something admin should be comenting on as it's a major breach of privacy but I won't hold my breath."

Probably this but if OP contacts us with username we can have a look

Adding friends is not something an admin or mod can do, only the account holder

Admin x

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

"We have just noticed on our friends update that someone has "accepted our friend request", we havent ever sent them one. It says they winked us 7 month ago and sent us a message 3 month ago but nothing the other way, which suggest we didnt reply cos they have no photos and were not interested. I get you could accidentally accept a request when looking through who has asked but cant see how that can happen the other way. Could this person be a mod and be able to do this, could we have been hacked, or has anyone else had this issue. Just a bit worried cos we choose carefully who we want to be friends. Thanks"

I wouldn't hesitate in accepting a request from you either, you two have great profile

Steve x

By *ob the builder2010Man
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Dont mind having a random friend. All I seem to attract is TS Males . Not saying I have a problem with them just am not interested sorry. Just want a nice felmale to talk to like any normal lad does!

over a year ago

"Wow this is something admin should be comenting on as it's a major breach of privacy but I won't hold my breath.

Admin x"

We will do, thanks

over a year ago

"We have just noticed on our friends update that someone has "accepted our friend request", we havent ever sent them one. It says they winked us 7 month ago and sent us a message 3 month ago but nothing the other way, which suggest we didnt reply cos they have no photos and were not interested. I get you could accidentally accept a request when looking through who has asked but cant see how that can happen the other way. Could this person be a mod and be able to do this, could we have been hacked, or has anyone else had this issue. Just a bit worried cos we choose carefully who we want to be friends. Thanks

I wouldn't hesitate in accepting a request from you either, you two have great profile

Steve x "

Haha thanks

over a year ago

"It is very easy to hit friend request by accident and not realise that you done it. Have done my self and also hit the wink button while perving through fab...a usual oh shit moment

Nothing sinister at all."

We only use mobile site and it requires us to open a drop down menu then click the button to add as friends, so not really something that can be done accidently. I know its one click to accept so thats a possibility but this says they have accepted ours request?

By *orum TrollWoman
over a year ago

•+• Access Denied •+•

"It is very easy to hit friend request by accident and not realise that you done it. Have done my self and also hit the wink button while perving through fab...a usual oh shit moment

Nothing sinister at all.

We only use mobile site and it requires us to open a drop down menu then click the button to add as friends, so not really something that can be done accidently. I know its one click to accept so thats a possibility but this says they have accepted ours request? "

i only accept friends requests by going to the persons page i want to friend and sending them an invite, so i also have never done it by accident.

over a year ago

"Wow this is something admin should be comenting on as it's a major breach of privacy but I won't hold my breath.

Admin x"

It will not allow us to send you a message with the username, the only way would be to "report user" but this seems a little extreme as it may not have been something he has done. Can you let us know the best way to get you the username so you can look into it. I know its simple to delete and block them but if its a glitch its best if its looked into, as some have private face photos in their friends only. Thanks

Post new Message to Thread