Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Photos with animals

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There is an inconsistency in moderation of photos.

A photograph of yourself with an animal isn't allowed supposedly, even if your face is clearly shown. But some users have been allowed a photo of themselves with an animal and you can't even see the user's face that well.

No, I'm not going to report someone for having what I think is a reasonable photograph. I think the rule needs to be changed to allow photos of animals that are appropriate. As each photo is judged individually by a mod/admin, I don't see any problem in doing this.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"There is an inconsistency in moderation of photos.

A photograph of yourself with an animal isn't allowed supposedly, even if your face is clearly shown. But some users have been allowed a photo of themselves with an animal and you can't even see the user's face that well.

No, I'm not going to report someone for having what I think is a reasonable photograph. I think the rule needs to be changed to allow photos of animals that are appropriate. As each photo is judged individually by a mod/admin, I don't see any problem in doing this. "

TBH the 'rules' regarding pics on Fab are a shambles, a friend of mine (female) had a picture rejected because she was wearing a watch (I kid you not); whilst others put up pics that just show smiley faces/them in a crowd etc etc. Guess it depends which mod you get as you try to upload *shrugs*

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I want 2 put up a pic of a chocolate bar (Teaser) has a joke to someone and it was stopped.

Reply privately

By *awty40_xxWoman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Pic mods are human and sometimes make mistakes

Reply privately

By *exmadscotMan
over a year ago

alloa

"I want 2 put up a pic of a chocolate bar (Teaser) has a joke to someone and it was stopped. "

what makes you think someone wants to see you with a chocolate bar sticking out your arse.

Reply privately

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

I think pic mods are really good.

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Lots of people have their own personal opinions about what pics should and shouldnt be allowed.

Pics with animals in them have never been allowed. If you see any then a mistake has been made.

It would be better for people to report them rather than having a moan about the pic mods, but if youre not going to do that then hopefully someone else will and the mistake can be rectified by Admin.

As always, if someone thinks that their pic has been rejected when it shouldnt have been then all they need to do is leave it in their gallery and contact Admin to ask them to have a look at it.

Reply privately