Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Block list

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So when we first joined we were looking for single men only. This was how my husband 'introduced' me to the Fab lifestyle. I was never interested in couples meets, or so I thought! I blocked countless couples during that time, naively, because I didn't want to deal with the rejection side. I know that wasn't the kindest way to do it before everyone starts hammering me for it! I was new to it all, although I'm not sure that's a good excuse!

Anyway, years later, we have progressed and realised that actually we both enjoy MMFF. However, our block list must contain lots of couples in our area who we now cannot see!! My fault I know but still, I would love it if we could undelete all so to speak and start again. I don't want to start a new profile as we have a few nice veris. I wish they had this option as people's preferences must change sometimes!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *exyfuncouple-40Couple
over a year ago

Bloxham

Just go on block list and unblock the couples you like the look of

By *awty40_xxWoman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Just remove them from your block list and they will be unblocked

over a year ago

The block list only goes back a certain way and then you can't see people you have blocked before that time. I'm talking 2ish years ago. Also, I've tried unblocking more recent people to see if older blocks take their place but they don't

By *awty40_xxWoman
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Maybe the older ones have left?

over a year ago

Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember reading that the list only stores the last 100 profiles. It's true that many may have left by now though. It's just frustrating thinking that there are potentials there but we just can't see them The South West is limited enough as it is

over a year ago

Would love some help with this!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If you block a profile it means that you can't look into their profile. But you can still see that there's such a profile, e.g. on forum postings.

Presumably on your search list to.

If you can't unblock it, ask admin directly. If that doesn't work, set up another profile to contact some of the blocked profiles that you can identify, explaining to them why you contact them.

A bit convoluted... sorry,but you can probably get the idea.

Or just invite me over to try work out a solution together.

over a year ago

"Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember reading that the list only stores the last 100 profiles. It's true that many may have left by now though. It's just frustrating thinking that there are potentials there but we just can't see them The South West is limited enough as it is "

I don't think that is right as on my last profile I had in excess of 300 blocked. Maybe it has updated since then.

over a year ago

I believe if you delete all your most recent blocks it will keep refreshing with more until you have no blocks.

Not ideal.

I did something similar a few years ago.

over a year ago

Only solution is to unblock most recent, I know it's ball ache but if you do it on a pc then copy and paste the names of people you want to definitely reblock into a notepad file or something and then hunt the couples, good luck

By *onnie and JohnCouple
over a year ago

WILTSHIRE

OP, some people take being block with any contact as childish and will block return on your profile, we dont bother blocking people our list is empty,, but many block us which is fine, we all use this site in different ways ...lol..

over a year ago

So, thanks to all that have offered solutions. We have just unblocked all that we can see and the list is now empty. However, I know for a fact that we didn't unblock everyone we have ever blocked. There were barely any couples on there. Just the more recent single men. I'm pretty sure the list only holds so many and the others may be now lost forever

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Somewhere in the back of my mind I remember reading that the list only stores the last 100 profiles. It's true that many may have left by now though. It's just frustrating thinking that there are potentials there but we just can't see them The South West is limited enough as it is "

My block list has over 400 profiles on it, the oldest going back 5 years

over a year ago

Not sure what is going on with ours then!! I'm so confused

over a year ago

A lot of our oldest blocks have gone and we've only been here just over a year, but they appear to have left the site. That might explain the older ones.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Not sure what is going on with ours then!! I'm so confused "

They probably left the site, as they have removed their profile from Fab there would be no record of it on your block list. I mean, what is the point of blocking a profile that no longer exists.

Post new Message to Thread