Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Fabswingers.com site feedback

Regions

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this has been discussed many times on here already but I feel like this still a big topic.

Could the regions for meets be split down into smaller areas, such as Counties perhaps? With a little light work I'm sure you could select multiple Counties at a time too.

The topic before this was talking about East Anglia but my reasoning is to do with the "South West". I live right down the far end of Cornwall and if I'm looking for meets they can be as far as Bristol or Bournemouth. That's up to a 4 hour drive, surely noone is going to do that!!

Also I feel really sorry for those not in England, the Scots on here must never use the meets section!!

Perhaps a little bit of programming there would go a long way for many of us I think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've posted about similar issues with this,we are in scotland and would like to see it divided up a bit.

over a year ago

It's a really easy drop down and select code. The site probably already has it, it just hasn't been programmed or turned on. Below the regions would be a further option once the region is selected.

By *adyLucknGamblersCouple
over a year ago

Harwich / Colchester

"It's a really easy drop down and select code. The site probably already has it, it just hasn't been programmed or turned on. Below the regions would be a further option once the region is selected. "

Agreed. As per East Anglia discussion further down in this forum page

over a year ago

We agree that East Midlands is far to big of area but if it was split into county would also make it difficult for others like us who are close tt two other borders so would need to search three counties

over a year ago

Try living in Northern Ireland. .. its lumped into United kingdom. One has to change countries to find locals 30 miles away to prevent getting all the English. ..nothing against them but I'mnot sswimming the Irish sea for a local meet. As a result I never bother looking for posted meets which are total waste of time. I've requested this many times as have others.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/05/17 02:10:11]

over a year ago

"We agree that East Midlands is far to big of area but if it was split into county would also make it difficult for others like us who are close tt two other borders so would need to search three counties "

That's why I suggested being able to select multiple Counties. Should be relatively straight forward to do for both finding and posting.

By *afftypeMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Wales appears as one area too. There should be at least a south, north divide

over a year ago

I sent a feedback report on this subject to Fab and got a generic message back saying thank you, my feedback will be printed off and filed until they decide on their next upgrade/project so who knows, maybe this will happen at some point.

By *adyLucknGamblersCouple
over a year ago

Harwich / Colchester

"I sent a feedback report on this subject to Fab and got a generic message back saying thank you, my feedback will be printed off and filed until they decide on their next upgrade/project so who knows, maybe this will happen at some point. "

Excellent

over a year ago

I live on the border of south West and East....some off my locals are 250 miles away...

Post new Message to Thread